The Christmas AP Pass Bash

AeRo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally forgot about this! =\If I'd remembered I could've delayed paying my mobile bill til next week when I get more money :)But yeah that didn't happen so now I have under £10 so I could actually afford one day (Saturday)which would be the travel costs, but then I'd have no money for food or anything else...so realistically, I can't make it.:PThis sucks...I haven't seen anyone since the last day of the season!

Ok change of plan I may come on Saturday :PI may be slightly "richer" lol.Not sure about Winter Wonderland yet in terms of paying for rides etc but I'll come along and watch and take photos and blah blah :PAlso please note:"Winter Wonderland offers thrills for all ages and temperaments. Tokens for the rides & attractions are bought on the day at the booths dotted around the event and start at just £2 and there is no charge at all to visit Santa.":P woo!The rides list for the O2 is random...Vintage Dodgems, Vintage Octopus...Vintage Dive Bomber! Dunno but it made me laugh! :PSo yeah for now I'm a maybe but hopefully I'll be a yes!

Dan, you have to get well ... thats an order :P Michaela, so thats a probably, hopefully, maybe yes .... too many positives there for it to be a no :Pmonsterdan5, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. That's all. :P As for me, I have now arrived in my desired location, so I will be there tomorrow, and can't wait :P

I'M A YES NOW! :)All thanks to Facebook! I mentioned that I may be going on my status...and in return was directed by a friend to Southernrailway.com where I could get my train ticket for half price! Woop!It's probably raining tomorrow as well incase anyone wants to know :P Not that we couldn't have predicted that!I'll be at Waterloo at about 9:45. I'm guessing we're meeting somewhere near the entrance? I know the station quite well but I'm confusing parts of it with Victoria and for some reason thinking there are two entrances :P

Apparently there is a pretty good fair there thats all... I need to re face my fears on a booster!

NO NO NO.Rob went on that Booster at Leicester Square the other night and he said it was absolute rubbish :)Sooo it might not be worth it...might have just been bad luck...but thought I'd worn you :PEDIT: Leicester Square is kinda in the middle of all the places we'll be. As shown in this map I just edited:Posted Image:P

Awesome time at meetup, had loads of really nice highlights, Iskander throwing his shoe at the camera in the Diary Room, 3D week glasses on the Queen, Sheepies embaressing tube journey and the infamous Sausage Koch. Really looking forward to seeing the photos, thanks everyone :P

Hey Guys and Girls, This is like my first post for about 6 months its been along time. Just want to say I am so glad I went today it was good meeting some new faces and having some really great laughs. The tube journey was so funny with trying to race the others but getting the wrong tube then falling onto some guy and waving at the wrong person so embarassing. I also have to agree with Proffesor X Wurst Koch and Sausage Koch signs were brilliant.Hope to see you all again very soon.Skunky