The Christmas AP Pass Bash

AeRo

Awesome day, I agree it was definitely one of the best TPM meetups!Highlights:Riding a giant turtle :P And the second one having to be edited as the background was visible at the front of the turtle...meaning the staff member had to zoom in to where I was...with my random face and random socks :PThe random film about sharks that no one cared about (well in a nice way)...and the random guy speaking on the PA =|Trying to "race" some of the others on the tube but ending up getting random trains and not really getting anywhere...then going straight from Bank to Waterloo lol.Big Brother diary room :P when the first group mentioned TPM and it replied "Big Brother is aware of Thorpe park Mania...Big Brother is not a member." Shoe-throwing and abuse with our group haha...Big Brother comparing itself to a Dalek...me saying "Einstein has cool hair" and BB replying "Yes, Einstein is indeed cool". And last but not least "Yes, Big Brother does enjoy the baubles!" OH and me swearing on our one when the music started!Trying to find Nando's and finding something else called Amanos or something...can't remember what it was called!"Keep walking, we will find a Tesco eventually" :)Two funny events involving lifts: the first one being at Sealife when we didn't achieve anything by using the lift and ended up on the same floor!Second time was legendary: at Madame Tussauds where the lift doors wouldn't shut and Marc called out "Can you push our button?" to the lady! :PWow I seem to have used the word "random" a lot! Too tired to think of other words to use right now!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how both groups had to mention a ride!Also, I love Michaela for going to do the Vortex announcement. :P

Haha you're the first person that noticed that :P I should've just been brave and said it out loud, just to hear Big Brother's reaction :P Can you imagine it..."No, Big Brother does not require you to be ready for the raging Vortex.":PI wanna do this trip again!!

Sorry, I should have posted something last night, but tiredness ya know, and the urgency which random Michaela demanded the videos be uploaded :)I will do a proper report tonight or tomorrow but, suffice to echo the rest and say WOW, what a day out!

Haha you're the first person that noticed that :P I should've just been brave and said it out loud, just to hear Big Brother's reaction :P Can you imagine it..."No, Big Brother does not require you to be ready for the raging Vortex.":PI wanna do this trip again!!

I only noticed it cause I remembered you said you used to work on Vortex. :PAnd Big Brother's reaction would of probably been "erm... okay?!" :P