Kobra

They can't "stall" as that means it doesn't have enough momentum, as they are powered all the time this is not the case. They fault, this one way more than a certain other one in the UK which has done this once this year. It faults and for whatever reason wether it's a faulty sensor or overspeed etc, causes the fault and tells the ride to slow down and stop at its earliest convenience. It doesn't matter which side it stops as long as the ride stops. As I said though Kobra appears to be having a lot more issues than Edge when it comes to this. They have tried many things on Kobra I believe to reduce the faults, one of them slowing the ride which has caused it to behave a lot better.

• 1 year later...

We had quite a lengthy stop yesterday due to "Guest Action". Great operator, kept cracking jokes, but on a voice similar to the guy in the adverts before it opened. Really tried to make the person who did whatever they did feel guilty (joking of course) by saying "Were stopping due to guest action, this isn't a joke, we have to stop because SOMEONE cant follow instructions." Then telling his colleague to "Go and speak to the guilty person."

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

What was the instruction they failed to follow?

Dunno, they were directly behind me, but I think they either lifted their feet off the floor (the operator and pre recs went out of their way to tell us not to do so) or stood up.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk