Kobra

Do we know if it will be a regular or mega disk-o?

I don't know if this is right or whatever but isn't Kobra going to be a Disk'O Coaster which Is obviously different to a Disk'O and Mega Disk'O

Disk'O (small halfpipe and 24 seats)- portable Version possibleMega Disk'O (large halfpipe and 40 seats)Mega Disk'O 24 (large halfpipe and 24 seats)Skater (small halfpipe with "normal" seats facing inwards)- portable Version possibleDisk'O Coaster (halfpipe with hill 40 seats)Skater Coaster (halfpipe with hill with "normal" seats facing inwards)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disk-O

All of this indoor section stuff is starting to get on my nerves if I'm honest.The plans do not show an indoor section on Kobra. I know plans can and do change, however, someone would have found out and said.Also, why have an indoor section on a Disk-o coaster!? It would not work very well. It would have to be incredibly well themed, positioned in the perfect place and make perfect sense to be there. It is a long shot that it would work - so why risk it? Moreover, it would feel better without an indoor section. Though I've never ridden a Disk-o of any kind, from the looks of it, I'd assume that going through an enclosed area would just ruin the 'feel' of the ride. In the end, the best chance of an indoor section would be in the loading area, and I just can't see it happening to be honest.Please don't think I'm saying don't discuss the rumour about an indoor section. I'm not. But I can't see it as a possibility. I doubt it will happen; that's my opinion anyway.

The plans do not show an indoor section on Kobra. I know plans can and do change, however, someone would have found out and said.

This part of the plan may still be confidential; hense having to still remain quiet.

Also, why have an indoor section on a Disk-o coaster!? It would not work very well. It would have to be incredibly well themed, positioned in the perfect place and make perfect sense to be there. It is a long shot that it would work - so why risk it?

It could be an indoor snake pit with animations and sound effects. Let your imagination run wild with the possibilities.And as you said, whether it even appears to have an indoor section or not! :)

I doubt it will happen; that's my opinion anyway.

Thank you for sharing your idea! It is nice to not all be the same and have different thoughts!It makes us human! :D

I honestly don't think it will have an indoor section. The plans have to be made public Keith for planning permission, any amendments etc will need to go back online and back to the planning permission committee.Also after riding Edge, It's going to be travelling and spinning too fast to make an indoor section noticeable and worthwhile!

As much as I don't think it'll have indoor sections, it actually sounds like such a great idea now.The indoor section could be the station, and be themed brilliantly, thus bettering the ride experience- will be good zooming through it during the ride. Plus it'd make fantastic operational sense having the station sheltered from our British weather, helping to keep both staff and guests happy.Fun to speculate, but as Rich said, all buildings have to have planning permission.

It is! You can clearly see the amount of theming they are going for from the planning applications. The two giant snakes either side are going to look fantastic. I'm very excited as to what the area will look like in the new season. From Circus Land to Beano Land, that corner of the park has always been out of place.

I agree that an indoor section sounds like a weird idea. If it is true then I think it will be going in the queueline or station as a few other people have suggested. Remember that the queue goes under the airtime hill and behind the ride, so there is plenty or room around the back of Beanoland near Peeking Heights for something like an indoor section. I personally think it does not need one at all, but it would be great to queue inside an immersive, themed room like a jungle, before going into the open and seeing the ride.The Kobra should be a really good ride for Chessington, being the first large investment for a few years, along with its giant snakes and fountain theming.:)

I wonder what the wild asia theme music will be.... ....the one which will inevitably get on my nerves as I wait in the queue for Kobra.

I am sure the theme music will be very good and suited to the area! :D

Hopefully the 'new ride effect' will take place, and the crowds will flock to Wild Asia (well, Kobra especially) leaving Vampire and nearby rides with walk on queues. Maybe even Dragon's Fury for a short while with any luck..

And I like the sound of that Josh!Everyone can go to Wild Asia no problem. Be nice to see Vampire on 0 mins for a bit longer! :D(Then again, I would say that! :))

• 2 weeks later...