Thorpe Park Quiz

Matty22

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)What was rumba rapids two former names? - Thunder River, Ribena Rumber Rapids2)when was it built (year)-- 19873)on what date was stealth opened ( date, month, year)- 15th March 20064)who maufactures Samurai- Mondial5)what is the maximum speed of x:nwo ( I will give a 2mph each way of answer) - 22MPH

1) Thunder River and Ribena Rumba Rapids.2)1987 I think...3) 14th March 2006 (Ride it First competition).4) Mondial5) Ooh, tough one. I remember hearing at the park once that it was something between 24/25MPH, so I'll go with that...

I think if you keep it at one quiz a week, it would be better. That way you won't run out of questions so quick. :(Also, could you state where you found out the answers after each quiz. For example, with question 5, just state where you found out the answer so we know you're not lying. Hope that makes sense. :(

Questions for round starting 15/11/09 - entries close next Sunday 3 o clock1) who manufactures vortex2) Name two thinds which feature on the carousel which are related to a ride (e.g old teacup)3)Saw holds the title of the steepest _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ drop (fill in the blanks)4)What was the name of the FN maze which opened in 2002 and closed in 2004, and what was it replaced by in 2005 5)What to rides opened in 1995Good Luck

1) who manufactures vortex - KMG2) Name two thinds which feature on the carousel which are related to a ride (e.g old teacup) - Wicked Witches Haunt, Flying Fish ( in old colours

:( )3)Saw holds the title of the steepest _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ drop (fill in the blanks)- Freefall Drop4)What was the name of the FN maze which opened in 2002 and closed in 2004, and what was it replaced by in 2005- Se7en5)What to rides opened in 1995- Miss Hippo's Fungle Safari and Mr Monkey's Banana Ride

Edit: Also, I think more quizzes a week is only a good thing. People will end up remembering about it, and also it means it is easier for people to catch up. :(

1) KMG2) Old Thunder River Boat, Old Log from Loggers Leap3) Saw holds the title of the steepest Free-fall drop. 4) Freezer which was replaced by The Asyum PLUS Freakshow 3-D which was replaced by Hellgate.5) Miss Hippo's Fungle Safari and Tropical Travels (re-themed from Magic Mill)

Josh C - I will not post where I found the answers as there might be other questions I would like to use from that sight. and I wouldn't lie as it has no benefit to me!

No problem. Just an idea. Not saying you would lie or anything, but just so we know and all. :( Anyways...

1) KMG.2) Hudson River Rafters (The thing shaped like a raft) and the Old-style Flying Fish are 2 of many different rides shown.3) Free-fall drop (100 degrees).4) The Freezer opened in 02, closed in 04 and was replaced by Asylum in 05. On a side note, do also believe Freakshow 3D was in the same position; but your question only implies there is one possible answer.5) Miss Hippo's Fungle Safari (Formerly Drive in a Country) and Mr Rabbit's Tropical Travels (Magic Mill) opened in 1995. (Both rides were rethemed to suit the Ranger County theme made in the previous year.)

Here goes...

1) Space Station Zero opened in 1983.2) Niagara Nightmare. 3) Eclipse 4) 2004 (Replaced by Rush in middle of 2005).5) 8 Food Outlets: The Glasshouse, (KFC, Burger King, Pizza Hut), Calypso BBQ, Colossus Hotdogs, Noodle Bar, Stealth Diner, Amity Fish and Chips, , Creek Hotdogs and The Crust.Just so everyone knows, put more than 8 down for question 5 because the rules kept changing. Outside brands are in brackets. <_<

TPDan - 10/10 ( hope you are not looking answers up!)

Can't be trusted about anything nowadays. <_<

1) Crap... 1983.2) Nightmare..something3) Eclipse4) 20045) Glass House, Burger King, Pizza Hut, KFC, Donuts, Crust, Colossus Hot Dogs & Nachos, Stealth Diner

1)when was space station zero opened- 19832)what log flume took loggers leaps record in 1993- Niagra Falls ( I think that's what it was called, the one at American Adventure)3) What was the big wheel called - Eclipse4) when was it removed- 20045)TOUGHY what is thee large restaourent in port atlantis called- Cafe Nero, The Glass House and... hmmm... argh, can't remember!Edit: I thought you meant by "thee" three, but I guess you meant "the" so my answer to question number 5 is just "The Glass HouseEdit, Number 2

<_< : Q5- Pizza Hut, Calypso BBQ, KFC, Glass House, Cafe Nero, Amity Fish and Chips, Stealth Diner