Thorpe Park Quiz

Matty22

I thought I would start up a quiz thing, this will either be a good toppic or a major flop.How it will work (hopefully)Every week I will devise 5 questions which I will give everyone a week to respond to , on a sunday I will go through everyone who has entered and see who has the most correct answers. If you have the most questions you win a point. I will update a table with rankings and whoever has the most points by end of January -ish is the Thorpe Park BOFF. I really hope this can be a success. Please post if you would be interested in taking part and according to how many people are interested I will start the first quiz a.s.a.pPlease reply Matty22

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right ive decided to give it a trial runHere are this weeks 5 questions open to anyonedeadline for answers is Sunday. but as I am moving home I would ask paul to see who has the most correct answers. this weeks questions are:Please no one look up the answers , please be honest and use your own knowledge1)http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz203/IloveDiversity/DunolaronParkLondonZooThorpePark088.jpg - When taking this picture what ride is behind me?2) Who are the makers of Nemesis Inferno 3)Vortex is a .. seater(looking for a number)4)Name the two S&S rides at Thorpe5) (Hard) Where in the park can you find something related to wicked witches ( not at FN)

With regards to the comment made about everyone viewing everyone elses answers, I have devised an elegant solution :) Matt could come up with some questions, post it on this topic, and everyone has a deadline to answer them by.But instead of posting answers on here, we could send our individual amswers to him privately, then he could update this topic with the real answers and all of our scores.I also think we should have a leaderboard to see who has won the most quizzes in terms of the most questions answered correctly. For example:1. Themeparkmad Score:12/12 2. Stealth888 Score:8/123-4-5-.....and so on.(or something like that)and with every quiz completed, the leaderboard could be updated.working progress>>sound good? :)

With regards to the comment made about everyone viewing everyone elses answers, I have devised an elegant solution :) Matt could come up with some questions, post it on this topic, and everyone has a deadline to answer them by.But instead of posting answers on here, we could send our individual amswers to him privately, then he could update this topic with the real answers and all of our scores.I also think we should have a leaderboard to see who has won the most quizzes in terms of the most questions answered correctly. For example:1. Themeparkmad Score:12/12 2. Stealth888 Score:8/123-4-5-.....and so on.(or something like that)and with every quiz completed, the leaderboard could be updated.working progress>>sound good? :)

That does sound like a very good idea to be honest!

great idea, I mean this weeks quiz was quite easy anyway and was only a trial but I will give out points.JUST, this week ,ONLY. post on here with spoilers but next week could everyone send the answers to paul as my connection is down.Hopefully on sunday Paul will take responsibilty update the table and put new questions up

• 2 weeks later...

seen as my internet connection was down for a week and Paul didn't do anything I will make a new quiz nowanswers and scores will be posted on SundayTHE COMPETITION PROPER STARTS THIS WEEK and remember to use spoilers!1)What was rumba rapids two former names?2)when was it built (year)3)on what date was stealth opened ( date, month, year)4)who maufactures Samurai5)what is the maximum speed of x:nwo ( I will give a 2mph each way of answer) please post the answers by Sunday