Thirteen Weekend

Thought I'd start a topic regarding this, clearly there are a lot of us who are interested. For people that can, and want to go then we all need to get booked quickly.So basically, on the booking page, if you share a room with 4 people, it works out as £147.60 for the 2 nights with the AP discount.Sounds a lot, but remember that includes, free breakfast and evening meals for the two nights, unlimited access to Extraordinary Golf and the water park. Plus activities include, behind the scenes of Rita, Hex, and Thirteen. With talks from the Marketing director at Alton Towers, John Wardley and much more.Dates are Friday 13th March and Saturday 14th March.More info HERESo basically I thought I'd post this to see who was interested, and maybe some people from here can go together, share rooms and all that- as long as Marc behaves :rolleyes:So what are people's thoughts?

It's £147.60 each for the two nights.And Dnaiel, that's the correct amount. It's £396, for 2 people sharing a room. So £198 per person for the two nights, without AP discount.With AP discount, it's £356.40 for 2, for the 2 nights. So that works out at £178.20, each.There is a promotional code, where you enter a code for your AP discount, I'm not too sure on the code, unfortunately. Someone will know though :P

I desperately want to go :rolleyes:But as I am the only one of my friends and family interested it wouldn't work out :lol:

I'm in the same boat. The weekend does seem very interesting and is, of course, something I would love to do. However, my family have been planning a trip there later in the year; so unfortunately I have to miss the weekend so that I can do for about 3 days later in the year and do everything. So yeah, bit awkward, but a great shame I have to miss out on it. :P

• 2 months later...