Eclipse

Tighk001

When I first went on this ride in 2004 It was a bit boring but you could see South London and West London

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah but does every ride at thorpe have to be a stealth or big rollercoaster. Eclipse I thought was cool and fun. Dont....dis...eclipse! Wow I heard that too actually I have been on it and so has about 1 million others on this forum yknow we do go to chessington.

• 1 year later...

Yeah but does every ride at thorpe have to be a stealth or big rollercoaster. Eclipse I thought was cool and fun. Dont....dis...eclipse! Wow I heard that too actually I have been on it and so has about 1 million others on this forum yknow we do go to chessington.

I liked Eclipse. It had such a great name and was a pretty big step away from Inferno and Quantum. I do think its a shame it only lasted two seasons but then again it wasn't the right place for it really.

• 3 months later...

Well sorry to dig up an old topic but I thought I'd make a post.I've been on 'Eclipse/Peeking Heights' at Chessington, never went on it at Thorpe. It's not the kind of ride I'd choose to go on at Thorpe Park. But still, my mum, brother and sister went on it when it was at Thorpe and all 3 of them cried. They said it went so high and the pods kept shaking. I can barely remember what it was like at Chessie but still...Rush was definitely a better replacement for Thorpe.

• 2 months later...