Thorpe Park Open-Weekend Meetup - Sunday 21st March

Marc

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw,Colossus and stealth take overs.rush!,samurai!quantum!

Calm down now. :PAnd somehow I've gotten through this entire closed season without listening to one piece of theme park audio. Go me? It'l make it nicer when I actually hear it at the park this Sunday.

Calm down now. :unsure:And somehow I've gotten through this entire closed season without listening to one piece of theme park audio. Go me? It'l make it nicer when I actually hear it at the park this Sunday.

I haven't, I haven't gone a day this week without listening to the Colossus theme! :unsure:

Obviously here at Mania Hub, we would rather our younger members told their guardians the truth about attending these trips, that way if anything was to happen to you, then your parents would at least know where you were and who you were with.Of course, it really is up to you what you decide to do. The meet ups are really good fun and a good way to get to know other Mania Hub members, we're all relatively easy to get along with and love meeting new people!Shame to hear you're not attending Daniel, hope to see you and everyone else who can't make it at the next meet.

I definitely would tell them, would be bad if there was an incident. I was just speculating, I am quite a nervous and honest person so I would be too worried and nervous that I wouldn't enjoy myself.I could never straight up lie to my parents, that would just be wrong in my opinion.