Video Games.

Ricky

• 1 month later...

^ I don't think you understand how obsessed Ryan is with Splatoon and how relevant that post is. I've been replaced for a squid and a paint gun.

...and then on the other end of the stick we have a bunch of 10-12 year olds who think they're so hard just because they play COD. Really can't stand those sort of people. :angry:

...and then on the other end of the stick we have a bunch of 10-12 year olds who think they're so hard just because they play COD. Really can't stand those sort of people. :angry:

It's almost as if someone posted a picture on the last page that said exactly that.......

Splatoon is fab though, Ryan's correct to ignore people for it...

E3 2015 starts on Monday and I'm excited to see what Batman: Arkham Knight, the newly-announced Ratchet & Clank on PS4, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, Fallout 4 & The Rise of the Tomb Raider.

This is the year where The Last Guardian is said to be finally unveiled after being in production for nearly 8 years by Sony and was originally announced for PS2, then skipped a whole generation and is now coming out on PS4. It's also rumoured that we'll see the sequel to new Red Dead Redemption with Red Dead Redemption: Legends of the West, which would be so amazing. 

1. Should I bother to learn the motion controls?

2. How is everyone so good at Miiverse drawings?

Mario Kart 200CC is basically F-Zero

At first I hated motion controls, but then I forced myself to play a bunch of games with them on and learnt to use them. I can't play without motion controls now, definitely worth making yourself learn them.

At first I hated motion controls, but then I forced myself to play a bunch of games with them on and learnt to use them. I can't play without motion controls now, definitely worth making yourself learn them.

Yeah that's what I thought. An FPS with motion controls seems weird but it was starting to come together after a few matches.

Something I bought on Steam the other day:

Basically an expansion to Pinball FX2 with a Portal twist. Features quotes from both games and also includes GLaDOS, Wheatley, Atlas and P-Body. It's pretty much a Portal test chamber combined with a basic pinball table, as you guide Chel (the player's character in the games) towards the far end of the table. Losing a ball means going back a spot. Haven't even got as far as the third stage...but already it's pretty addicting! :P