Video Games.

Ricky

I have been playing saw, I am now playing it on hard mode just for the hell of it and to kill sometime.Overall the concept of the game is very good and takes a while to complete, however, after a while, you WILL get tired of bashing through walls, searching the toilet for needles, sorting out the fuse board, gas cylinder etc.Overall I think it's a pretty good game and would give it 8/10 It is a MUST for any SAW fan! :angry:

I have it but its unplayed!

LOL, I couldn't have it there and not find the time to play it! I'd have to at least play 5 minutes!I'm not really the gaming type, and for some reason I bought a PS3 last year. It's gets used about once every two months. I'm not your average hard core COD-er. But I'm definitely going to give this one a go, just to say that I've done it!On another note, has anyone seen that they have an 'I'm A Celebrity' Game out? If so, has anyone played it? Haven't read the reviews, I don't really know what to think about it!

I have Assassin's Creed 2 which has been described as bigger, better and more beautiful, which is amazing. I really liked the game company / developer's theory that Adam & Eve might not have been the first two humans on Earth and that the apple from the tree is symbolic, and that greed and weapons (all kinds throughout history) will envitably lead to mankind's downfall. I got the game in December and have been playing it for over a month; it's quite lengthy.I recently got Darksiders: Wrath of War, which is a post-apocalyptic Zelda meets Metroid Prime, which is absolutly fantastic and even playing on Easy-mode is challenging. I got the game on Monday and am two-thirds through and it is so varied with the gameplay, the game offers. The game got 8.0 out of 10, which is really good since SAW: The Game got 6.5. I am going to get Dante's Inferno in early Feb, which is a journey via the 9 circles of hell, to rescue a long-lost loved one. The game has had a lot of marketing and promotion, which shows that the company are bothering with the game and want to make it a success.Another game, is BIOSHOCK II which is beyond amazing and should be a must for any platformer / action / advernture / RPG lover. Game is set underwater in some apparent perfect-society, with the incorporation of plasmids (needle-injected powers) and only the best of the brightest and the richest could live in Rapture and be free from social restraints. Everything went downhill and it was your job to undercover the mysteries of the society, the city and the Big Daddies (divind suit beings). The second game takes 10 years after and you play the prototype big daddy, that can think and has free-will. A new mechanic is the ability to use weapons and plasmid powers at the same time. Mysteries such as the disappearance of little girls, who and what is Sofia Lamb, the mystery of the Big Sister and with the introduction of a full-length multiplayer campaign, with it's own individual storyline, makes Bioshock 2, an eagerly-awaited sequel that is sure to go down well. One game that is renowned for its greatness is GOD OF WAR III, which is the final in the trilogy and makes its debut on the PS3. The game shows Kratos's (protagonist) conquest for revenge and answers and this time, he rages a war against the gods and goddesses of Olympus. A game that is a legend in its own right, which the new game mechanic of being able to fight on the back of the Titans (moving levels) - a floor you might walk on, might soon become a wall or a ceiling. The fitting conclusion to a game that is making Microsoft worried and also answer many people's question of why there is no more Greek Mythology.Other eagerly-awaited games such as a new Zelda game on the Wii, Dead Space 2 (which takes place in a city as opposed to an 'abandoned mining ship in the 1st game), Batman: Arkham Asylum II which is the sequel to the game, which became the best-selling video game of 2009, which outsold Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Demon's Souls which was voted the best console game of 2009 (poll) and is the famous owner of being the most hardest video game to have come out in a long-time. The game introduced first-of-it's-kind gaming mechanics such as being able to see the final moments of other players and learn from their mistakes and working together with other players, without being able to speak (type) and only be able to communicate by the use emoticons. The developers of Demon's Souls wanted to push players and their controllers (smash / throw their controller) to their limit, by making the game insanely-hard, in order to make every success feel well-deserved.

Lots of games really... Got Blood Bowl for xmas so have been playing that along with Forza 3.Other than that, anything medieval I tend to play. Medieval 2 Total War is always near the top of the list along with Oblivion, Dungeon Siege andDungeon Keeper 1&2Black and White is also a classic and RCT3 is just amazing :P Oh, and Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Sports Resort and Mario Kart Wii tend to pop up now and again.

call of duty mw2 or cod as some people call it is the most annoying game, its not the actual game thats annoying but its the only thing people talk about at my school. and people think you should automaticly know what it means when somone says how long you played just out the blue. TBH cod 4 was a much better game, and I still enjoy it now.

• 3 weeks later...

I have Bioshock - A game about a man who crashes from an aeroplane in the middle of the atlantic and finds a light house. Inside the lighhouse is a submarine (bathysphere) that takes you to an underwater city that has gone to hell after all those who lived spliced up on too much ADAM (took to many drugs) and became mutated. you also have to overcome the Big Daddies (Robots in diving suits) to Save or Harvest (save or kill) the Little Sisters who are 5 year old girls mutated by a seaslug and instructed to gathe ADAM.I'm also getting Bioshock 2 - Set 10 years after the first, rapture has got worse but now YOU ARE a Big Daddy and now must overcome the Big Sister, a robotic Little Sister who harvests other little sisters.Id recommend both

• 1 month later...

I have been playing COD:MW2 and Assassin's Creed 2 recently. I think that MW2 is a good game but there are so many issues with it such as care package glitching and nuke boosting that the game just stops being fun. Whilst yes some of the problems are the fault of the game but the community is really spoiling the game. I have found myself switching back to COD4 because I feel it is a much better game overall.On the other hand I think Assassin's Creed 2 is a master piece. I had the original and really enjoyed it but this is a completely different level. The whole economy set up works really well and the variety of missions is fantastic. As well as this it has a great story line and plenty of side quests to keep you busy. I am currently working towards the Platinum trophy on this game and have no intentions of stopping soon.

I want a Wii! :P My step-brother has one and when I go to my dad's I always play on Super Mario Bros with him! Fun times!And the Wii Fit is good fun! Hehe!I don't play on my PS2 as much as I used to and some games I got years ago I don't play anymore (GTA, lol, I got it cos I loved it when I played on it at my friend's but then I got bored when I had it myself!). I confess I love the Simpsons and am a Harry Potter fangirl :unsure: So I never get bored of playing The Simpsons Hit and Run and the Harry Potter games :PI have a Finding Nemo game, it game with the PS2 lol!And playing Virtua Tennis 2 against my brother, fun times.I also have DS...And obviously I've played/still sometimes play the classics like the RCT games, The Sims...Zoo Tycoon! Penguins eat giraffes!!Oh and gotta love Worms! I named one team with my teachers' names when I was at school, naturally they were the team I played against! I am easily amused! :)

• 3 weeks later...