Video Games.

Ricky

Hello Wii U and your beautiful controller!Posted ImageSize: Approximately 1.8 inches tall, 6.8 inches wide and 10.5 inches long.New Controller: The new controller incorporates a 6.2-inch, 16:9 touch screen and traditional button controls, including two analogue Circle Pads. This combination removes the traditional barriers between games, players and the TV by creating a second window into thevideo game world. The rechargeable controller includes a Power button, Home button, +Control Pad, A/B/X/Y buttons, L/R buttons and ZL/ZR buttons. It includes a built-in accelerometer and gyroscope, rumble feature, camera, a microphone, stereo speakers, a sensor strip and a stylus.Other Controls: Up to four Wii Remote (or Wii Remote Plus) controllers can be connected at once.The new console supports all Wii controllers and input devices, including the Nunchuk controller, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro and Wii BalanceBoard.Media: A single self-loading media bay will play 12-centimeter proprietary high-densityoptical discs for the new console, as well as 12-centimeter Wii optical discs.Video Output: Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i. Compatible cables include HDMI, component, S-video and composite.Audio Output: Uses AV Multi Out connector. Six-channel PCM linear output through HDMI.Storage: The console will have internal flash memory, as well as the option to expand its memory using either an SD memory card or an external USB hard disk drive.CPU: IBM Power-based multi-core microprocessor.Other: Four USB 2.0 connector slots are included. The new console is backward compatible with Wii games and Wii accessories.Note: Details are subject to change.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tVFKosGiKE&feature=player_embedded

I am... unsure what to think of it (and the name)...I needs me more info, but the news of big 3rd party games coming onto it is good, shame Batman and Assassins Creed are both out this year and hence will have already been purchased by EVERYONE with consoles that aren't the Wii...

• 2 weeks later...

Today I finished the story mode of L.A. Noire...Tbh, the ending was quite poor, after what was quite an interesting and engrossing game... Which turned really bloody annoying and sour with the difficulty of the later interviews...Oh well, soon I'll get back and try and 100% it...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

On the subject of Collecters Editions...http://www.google.com/imgres?q=assassins+creed+revelations+animus+edition&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=473&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=QkRNJQUXNWI-FM:&imgrefurl=http://www.destructoid.com/assassin-s-creed-revelations-animus-edition-looks-wild-204075.phtml&docid=UhMOSkruD74YCM&w=620&h=322&ei=aImHTufkLIar8QOwltidDw&zoom=1This I NEED.

In-game content is such a cop-out! Give me 'Making of' Bluray, cloth map, foot-tall Alduin statue and 200+ page full colour art book any day ;)Oh, and I forgot to mention the Collector's Edition (hardback) Strategy Guide, too. That'll be another £30 or £40... Le sigh.Posted Image

Its all worth it though, Asassins FTW!

^ Gonna be playing a Dunmer Spellbow on my first play-through I think - Marksman with mage support. Stealth and subterfuge, with the major bonus of ranged attack options in a land where your most formidable enemy is flying at you out of the sky... Cannot. Wait. 5 weeks!Edit: Just pre-ordered :)

• 3 weeks later...