Thorpe Park Quiz #1

JoshC.

Hello, and welcome to the Thorpe Park Quiz. This should hopefully be a more formal and successful of the Thorpe Park Quiz Matty22 was running a while ago. So, here's the rules:-Each quiz will last one week.-In this time, you have to answer all the questions. Post your answers in Spoiler tags please.-No looking up answers, of course. -Each quiz will have at least 5 questions. There might be more in future Quizzes.-Each question has points. This means more challenging questions will be worth more points and easier ones will be worth less points. Points are in the brackets on the left. Right, here's this week's Quiz:1) Name two elements that were in the original plans for SAW - The Ride, but removed when the plans were revised. [2] (If you only give 1 correct element, you will receive 1 point).2) What month and year did Thorpe Park officially open? [2] (1 point for month and 1 point for year).3) What is the maximum number of boats that can be used on Tidal Wave? [2]4) What was the first name of the Flying Fish? [1]5) Who officially opened the park? [4] (Some points may be awarded for answers that are close).Enjoy. :(

Awh, enough with these silly quizzes already. eugh, they make the forums look untidy. Weren't the team moderating new topics before theyre posted? :(

As far as I know, only topics in the Site Advertisements section are moderated before posting.

I agree with all the challenges and quizzes that the off topic section is looking a bit busy, and for some reason there now seems to be two different Thorpe Park quizzes running at the same time?

Sorry, I was meant to say in the original TP Quiz topic that it had been moved - there is only one. As AeRo said, there is a plan for all the quizzes and challenges to sort out the Off Topic section, and he did know about me making a completely new topic for it. :D

Okay dokey, here are the answers to this week's quiz:1) MCBR, Windmill, Dive Loop, were some of many answers possible.2) May 19793) 34) Space Station Zero5) Louis MountbattenAnd here are each entrants' results out of 11:noob230: 8Todge: 6Dummiguy: 4Because there weren't that many entries, I added noob230 because he did answer in the previous topic.Remember, everyone is welcome to enter at any time - but because points roll over, the sooner you enter the better. I'm not sure why there were a lack of entries this week - hopefully the next Quiz will be more successful. :)