Claim to fame?

Kevin

To add to this topic I have met:Sir Paul McartneyGordon RamseyFearne CottonGok WanJoe SwashHeather from Eastenders like 3 timesDarren from EastendersRobbie SavagePaul from real hustlethe bitch type one from the hillsthe gladiators(new ones)Stephen MulhernNoel EdmondsStepsPete WatermanHugh GrantMartine MclutcheonPixie LottI cant think of anymore at the moment but no doubt I will meet more as I carry on working where I do. I dont really have a claim to fame although I was an extra in Love Actually as well as the Bill but only background stuff. Working where I do that has its own type of fame anyway.

^ Ah ok!!I've met quite a few famous people due to where I work, however my most special moment was one evening at the Plaza Theatre when I was ITV Meridans technical supervisor whilst at the theatre and I met and had to mic up Fred Dinage a d Debbie Thrower. Most of you prob won't know him very well but he's had quite an impressive TV life and is still going. He was so down to earth and a legend. Can't wait to see him again!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Dinenage

• 4 weeks later...