Your Chessington

James6

^Some great stuff there John...But three things really...Firstly unless they radically change Griffins it will never be surrounded by water due to the mechanics/electrics being underneath it... But I wish it were possible since the fake water is really poor...Secondly, Bubbleworks I feel doesn't have a capacity issue, just is very popular as everyone can go on it... Though I like the idea of an Omnimover, it would require a lot more work than just using the boat mechanism (and then we'd have no reason for the Fountain Finale to be there :()...Thirdly, not too keen on the Forbidden Kingdom to Wanyama link up... Especially with Mexicana in the way, but then again it's something the park needs to work out... Either making them both American (Kingdom becomes Aztec for South America), or Mexican becomes African themed (Diamond Mines, and something else I guess for Rattlesnake)...But still, some awesome ideas...

Land of the Dragons (to become part of Europe)- New retheme to make it a more of a medieval European town- The main building should be gutted for new restaurant, exterior themed to a castle- New restaurant will be themed to like a grand knights victory dinner, type of food would be burgers/meat etc like the bbq places in the other merlin parks. It would also have two floors to make room for more table space- Cafe nero would be gutted to make way for the kitchen area for the restaurant.- The show area would become a shop for the area, selling fake knight gear (plastic swords etc), princess dresses and dragon stuff- The canopy capers would change layout and become the castle fort walls with some bridges and stuff- New entrance that replaces truckers would have a drawbridge and small moat- Fury would now travel through the castle wall with some lighting effects, make the second lift hill a bit more interesting- Griffins Galleon would now be outside the castle walls with water now surrounding the ride, meeting up with the moat

I actually adore all of this. It reminds me a lot of the Dragon Coasters entrance at Legoland but only a little bit more inventive. I really like the idea of Fury's second lift hill travelling over the castle wall so to speak, really awesome visual spectacle. I think it would suit a Medieval English village actually, you've already got the dragon and St George idea going through Land of the Dragons at the moment anyway.

whoever forgot to put one there in the design surely realised it would cause problems???

They decided to have LOTD with one entrance, so that lost children cant escape anywhere. It is aimed at the very youngest anyway!Just a shame they didn't totally think out the layout that well inside this one entranced land.

Obviously when Truckers was built (all the way back in 1993) it wasn't blocking anything...Now of course it is...Can Chessie afford to lose it? At this actual moment right now? Not really... BUT if they build a new attraction somewhere else in the park that little ones can enjoy? Then yes... And I will personally tear Truckers apart with a crowbar if they want me to so they can save even more money on it...And to Peter, yes that's very true about the lost children thing, but if any parent is stupid enough to let their child out of sight then they deserve to lose them... Another reason why I want Playhouse and Capers gone, the staff are not there to babysit your kids...

I really don't see the point in 4D cinemas these days due to the massive popularity and availablity of 3D... At Chessie, we already have HPH, so there's no real need for any more 3D attractions...Plus, there aren't exactly that many good 3D films about... There's like two and neither of which I would like to see at Chessie...

2011: Repaint Vampire. Create a new vampire queue and everything. Skyway needs to be completly rebuilt with new cars and new on board audio. Turn Tomb Blaster from a shooting ride to just a dark ride, much better. And touch up on rides, theming, information, toilets and stuff.2012: New rollercoaster situated next to Dragons Fury. It will have one loop with alot of twists and turns. But not like Scorpian, we want something different. It should be well themed to Pirates to fit into Pirates Cove, (it seems abit bland with just to rides.) Touch up on everything again.2013: Rodeo brought back to the park. Hocus Pocus hall has a couple of touchups. Runaway train rocks repainted. Rattlesnake is removed. Touchups again.2014: A Magic Carpet ride in the space of Rattlesnake. (Maybe Quantum) Touchup to theming.2015: Retheme Bubbleworks completly with better boats and bigger drop. Should be themed to fit in with Transylvania.Done so far.

2011: Repaint Vampire. Create a new vampire queue and everything. Skyway needs to be completly rebuilt with new cars and new on board audio. Turn Tomb Blaster from a shooting ride to just a dark ride, much better. And touch up on rides, theming, information, toilets and stuff.2012: New rollercoaster situated next to Dragons Fury. It will have one loop with alot of twists and turns. But not like Scorpian, we want something different. It should be well themed to Pirates to fit into Pirates Cove, (it seems abit bland with just to rides.) Touch up on everything again.2013: Rodeo brought back to the park. Hocus Pocus hall has a couple of touchups. Runaway train rocks repainted. Rattlesnake is removed. Touchups again.2014: A Magic Carpet ride in the space of Rattlesnake. (Maybe Quantum) Touchup to theming.2015: Retheme Bubbleworks completly with better boats and bigger drop. Should be themed to fit in with Transylvania.Done so far.

Why wood you repaint vampire it is epic as it is?and in 2014: A Magic Carpet ride in the space of Rattlesnake. why wood you get rid of rattlesnake its is also epic tooI wood get rid of dragons fury I realy dislike that coaster it makes me feel sick

Why remove Rattlesnake?In my opinion I'd just get the trains fitted with individual lap bars reducing the height restriction to 1.2M.

Agreed it wood be better if they did have individual lap bars I think that wood make it more fun oh and change theseats to bucket seats they are more nice to sit on than the curent cars but if you did that it wood be amazing.

2011: Land of the Dragons: Re-theme to Medieval England and merged with half of Toy Town and to be part of Europe theme and to theme Dragon's Fury second lift hill and to maximise throughput on Dragon's Fury. Get rid of all the rides in Toy Town apart from the Berry Bouncers and the Jumbos could be themed to Magic Carpets, which both could have an Egyptian theme. 2012: Wild Asia: Vekoma Madhouse and a launch coaster, themed around a carnivorous jungle that is 60mph and a few inversions on 'The Glade' and the area around the Mystic East. Rollercoaster for 2012. The application could have already been submitted. Last rollercoaster was installed 8 years ago. Refurbish and include a new layout for the Safari Skyway which includes new cars and speakers.2013: Two flat rides, one would appeal to the older market; an S&S Sky Swat that would be partially-built in the ground and themed to a medieval contraption. The other would be a family-thrilling, indoor / enclosed Afterburner (like Vortex) which would be about an Egyptian curse. A re-theme for Rameses Revenge. 2014: Refurbish the Vampire station, theme the queue better and install speakers in the cars. The second lift hill could be enclosed for more excitement. The first tunnel section, after the 2nd lift hill could have curtains and fog to be made darker and spookier. The tunnel at the break-run, could be pitch black and there could be speakers that would give the feeling that the vampire is breathing down their neck, with a loud, sudden scary sound to jump / scare riders.2015: Bubbleworks could be gutted and replaced with a new layout and a new theme. A story would be about a team, exploring the vampire's crypt, which would be a little like Valhalla. The ride would be in partial darkness with new animatronics, a great sound system that give clear-cut, scary sounds to create an atmospheric ride of fear and paranoia. The ending could have a spiral drop to a brighter section that signifies the team, making their way out of the crypt.2016: Mystic East (Asia): Refurbish ‘Dragon Falls’ and to update the themeing on the rocks and the final drop could have themeing at the bottom. There could be water cannons like there are on 'Logger's Leap'. A support ride could be a Topscan that would run on a medium-to-high setting and would be quite well themed. If not, there could be a dragon-themed 'Magic Carpet'.2017: Pirate's Cove (Europe): A well-themed water coaster on the picnic area between Pirate's Cove and Dragon's Fury (Spinner). Last rollercoaster was installed 5 years ago.2018: Transylvania (Europe): There could be a drop tower like Benin's idea which I really like. A nice pre-show room with drop riders in total darkness which makes the ride even scarier and makes the drop look longer; capitalising on fear and the unknown.2019: A water park could be installed by the hotel, with three suicide slides and two master blasters. There also would be a spa area and indoor swimming pools for older and younger. 2020: A River Rapids ride is to be installed around Wayanama Village (Safari Attraction).2021: Mexicana (Africa): Re-theme land to a Voodoo African village and to maximise throughput on Rattlesnake. The big change is to replace Runaway Train by 2018 with a Vekoma Minetrain Coaster.

here is my chessington ten year plan2011: Add an Ice Age themed land and a re vamp on the rattlesnake train cars2012: Add another ride to the Ice Age land but this time a rollercoaster called Frost Bite2013: Give Vampire some TLC in the closed season2014: Install a rapid type ride at the back of wild asia2015: Add new ride to mexicana where the rodeo pit is near runnaway train2016: Open the park fully for christmas2017: Expand on the zoo with more animals for the people who come for the animals2018: An extension to mystic east with another flat ride2019: A minature railway from vampire in transelvania to wild asia and mecicana2020: Install a mack twist and splash ride for pirates cove and start construction for new coaster for 20212021: A mack mega coaster opens on the big grass field near land of the dragons and pirates cove.

The Ice Age land will have a twister type ride, a maze like saw but bassed around the ice age films and a water dingy ride like storm surge then the coaster in 2012The Ice Age land will be be in a new section of land in the park maybee in one of the grass car park areas close to wild asia then I will add a muli floor car park in the grass car park