Thorpe Park In The Media

azzap96

But they never come round with the teas!

This is a lie. In 2012 when I worked on SAW and it shutdown with a car just vertical on the bottom of the lift and another by the TVs. I was stood talking to guests on the cars when a girl by the TVs very bluntly moaned after about five minutes that she felt obliged to get a free cup of tea, so the engineer walked off and made her one.

#JustSaying

Never been stuck on a coaster for more then 5 minutes or so, so have never been evaced. You're right, it is lovely to take in the views and relax, but I can imagine for people in slightly stickier situations, possibly being a carer or someone with special needs, or is just in general scared of rollercoasters, that it can be stressful.

I got stuck on Saw in the station just before offload for about 10 minutes but even then I was starting to panic, different people respond differently down to a variety of reasons.

Anywho, does anyone know why they were filming in and around The Swarm island in July?

This is a lie. In 2012 when I worked on SAW and it shutdown with a car just vertical on the bottom of the lift and another by the TVs. I was stood talking to guests on the cars when a girl by the TVs very bluntly moaned after about five minutes that she felt obliged to get a free cup of tea, so the engineer walked off and made her one.

#JustSaying

Ha, favouritism,  and I bet she got two sugars.

Got stuck at the very top of Tidal Wave once a few years ago. That was fun :P Watching the ride attendants have to climb all the way to the top of the ride had us in stitches and they could barely tell us what was going on because they were so out of breath! We weren't up there for more than 10 minutes though and everyone was fairly calm and in a good mood :)

• 2 years later...