SAW: Alive

Marc

Didn't they have that 'game' in the Saw film where it was like a roasting oven... Surely they could of just opened it up as an addition to the maze :)

Hahah ;)Indeed, in Saw 2 this bloke got burnt alive in a furnace, scared the crap outta me :D Gory stuff hahaha, plus serious fire phobia! Eeep! :DAnd I think in Saw 3D there was one too? Haven't seen it though but read about it.Not sure about an actual "roasting oven" though. But I get your point ;)

All I could think was "at least it wasn't a relavant... or interesting... or entertaining... or fun... or worthwhile attraction that burnt".

Well I still think it is a worth while attraction :) but were all open to our own opinion . shame shame it got burnt ! Especially after the new themimg that they put into it ,I'm still confused why everyone is against this attraction I'f it wasn't a good attraction why were the queses so long last year for it and think when opens again it will busy too I'm pritty shocked That it had a fire and I'f There's anyone that know what happened would love to know what started it I will always. Remember my first time in maze and will never forget it . Good luck Thorpe staff on getting the maze going again .

Well I still think it is a worth while attraction :) but were all open to our own opinion . shame shame it got burnt ! Especially after the new themimg that they put into it ,I'm still confused why everyone is against this attraction I'f it wasn't a good attraction why were the queses so long last year for it and think when opens again it will busy too

I'm not against the attraction, I just don't think it adds much to the park.Long queues don't make a good attraction.

I'm not against the attraction, I just don't think it adds much to the park.Long queues don't make a good attraction.

Sorry I'f I made it look like I was saying you were against it was just me saying general opionion on people dislike it Very true about long queues last time I went in march this year was one of most busy But last summer quandrum was really long queses and I wondered why because I didn't find exciting at all but that's my opinion others may like .

Literally just an empty queue, with the doors of the boat closed, and a guy standing by the entrance. Nothing photo worthy, trust me

I see must be no external damage then and should be too much damage caused must be boring waiting out side poor staff !

They say they kept bumping into dummies. Only places I can think it being on it would be the electric path way or in the frezer. I say this as their the only places I remember with dummies

I would have thought it would more likely to be freezer room I would love to go in there in complete darkness I'm an expert on the route in there :P only been lost once which was the first time someone was adamant to go first !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit confused about Saw Alive... I went on it last year (June I think) and all I saw was some strobe lights and not much else. Occasionally an actor said 'boo' in an entirely unscary way but it was so dark I didn't see them. I was at the front of the group so I should have had a good view of everything going on around me, but I honestly didn't see any of the themeing I've seen in pictures (like the bloke sat by the toilet screaming or whatever he's doing) it was just pitch black!I've read a few pages on here of what people saw in there and some people have said it was genuinely scary, but for me it was just like trying to find the toilet in the middle of the night!So what happened there then? Did anyone else have the same experience as me, or did there just happen to be a power cut when I was in there??

Sounsds like you had any unscarey one I've been in there multiple times and in different places in the row of people and I think you had a time when the actors were not at there best , this years was better mote clear and see more things IMO the actors were everywhere seemed like there was loads double than last year . Which was better for the amusement. The pictures described are just advertisement gimics I think not seen them in the flesh either and must have been in 6 times I would say and the last time was the beat of them all I almost got lost lol which is unlike me because have the ability to see in complete darkness .