SAW: Alive

Marc

Saw Alive opened in march 2010, what are your opinions? After a couple of goes I'm pretty impressed, the theming is top notch, best of any maze I've been through. The actors were pretty good today also really getting into their roles!

What happens in there? Please answer this bit: Is it true that you get a real electrick shock??? I'm not scared or anything, I just wanna know.

What happens in there? Please answer this bit: Is it true that you get a real electrick shock??? I'm not scared or anything, I just wanna know.

After having my first ride today I asked my Friend on the Maze and the 'electric shock' was removed as it was deemed unsafe.

Originally the fence either side of you and a gate had a small electric current and when you touched it zapped you - Thin kof it like a wire that goes round a horse field to stop them escaping. if you ever have touched one you would relised its more of a pop on your skin then a real electric shock.

I can't review it yet as I'm not going in till tomorrow but is the maze especially scary as you've been in it, my parents don't really want me to go in it but all they know about it is what I've told them. I'm not bothered about it scaring me.

Its no worse than any of the other mazes, there are a few bits what will no doubt make you jump, but apart from that its just as good as all the other mazes but with the Saw theme.

I know that I have not been yet but I have to say that I never thought that It was going to be scary. If you do watch SAW (any of them) you will know that it is not a 'jumpy' type film, just very gorey. I also thought that It was not going to be scary as they want people to come to fright nights to be scared and made jump. I know that it is a horror maze, but I never thought that it was going to be a very scary and jumpy attraction. But saying all that, I have not been and have not experienced it yet so I will tell my real opinion when I go next on the 27th ^_^

Okay people, it wasn't crap. Yes it wasn't very jumpy, but the atmosphere and theming in it is absolutely amazing. All of the actors (Most of which are in the traps) are brilliant; they play their roles superbly, I mean, just brilliantly. he potential for this to be jumpy is obviously there; just add a few more actors etc. But the 'creepiness' is definately there, and they have portrayed the films brilliantly.

It's also worth noting that the maze was more jumpy in the afternoon as they changed things around a bit. For me, the afternoon one was far better than the first time I went through in the morning, hopefully they'll continue to mix it up a bit making it re ridable.I think it portrayed the Saw films well