Fastrack

AHW

Question

• Answers 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'm still getting 4 for my party-my parents and family are paying so it does not mater.though worth it for a party and during the summaer as there will be long queues

Sam why? you go nearly every week its not like you haven't been on any rides, I would much rarther have £70!

Weekly Visitor + Ultimate Fastrack = Muppet

Couldn't agree more...tbh I think the only time it would be worth it is if you are visiting from America or somewhere like that and only have one day to get on all the rides and its really busy...even still £70 just for rides is a rip off...especialy since tickets online are £28 so you would be paying nearly £100 to get on rides you can get on for just £28.

Couldn't agree more...tbh I think the only time it would be worth it is if you are visiting from America or somewhere like that and only have one day to get on all the rides and its really busy...even still £70 just for rides is a rip off...especialy since tickets online are £28 so you would be paying nearly £100 to get on rides you can get on for just £28.

£70 is a rip off!Does ultimate fastrack inlcude mazes at fright nights?

£70 is a rip off!Does ultimate fastrack inlcude mazes at fright nights?

Doubt it.

can anybody provide a full list of Fastrack prices for the '09 season?

Extreme: £9 One ride on Colossus, Nemesis Inferno, X:\ No Way Out and Loggers Leap or Tidal Wave.Accelerator:£9 One ride on Stealth, Samurai, Vortex and Rush.Hydration:£6 One ride on Rumba Rapids, Tidal Wave and Loggers Leap.Ultimate Fastrack: £70 Unlimited rides on all rides with fastrack.Single Tickets: £3 single ride on any fastrack ride except SAW - The Ride and Stealth.SAW - The Ride and Stealth (normal position): £4 One ride on SAW or Stealth.Stealth: Pole Position: £6 One ride at front seat Stealth.Hope this helps :P

Actually, it's both wristband and ticket, which lists all the rides you can use the Fastrack on. Both are countersigned and dated in order to validate eligibility, I should assume because it is a very expensive package!

Your absolutely right Chris. Both the Ticket and Wristband are Signed and Dated. However, the ticket is not usually required and acts more as a receipt Ride Hosts will not usually ask to see the ticket and will only require to validate the date on the wristband.

Quick question: Is SAW available for individual fastrack? And what are the prices for individual fastracks this season? Thanks:)

SAW: The Ride is available for individual fastrack.SAW: The Ride and Stealth (anywhere but front) singles are £4.Stealth front is £6Other rides with a fastrack queue is £3.These are the prices for Single Fastrack. :rolleyes:

A quick question:Years ago, Thorpe Park used to have fastrack like Disney's where you paid a tiny bit extra then a normal ticket and the you got unlimited fastpass on any ride, yet you were only allowed one ride at a time...Yet now you have to buy seperate packages for a lot more money. Why did they change it?