Fastrack

AHW

Question

• Answers 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Thought so, seeing as the capacity is only 12 (as I may of said). Just imagine 5 Fastrack holders for 3 goes in a row, that will just reach Stealth's capacity (21). But Detonator is one of those reride rides. :P

Nothing question, I am going to be buying it for me, no one else. Will they still sell it to me (1 person, 1 row of Nemesis Inferno = 4 seats for 1 person???) or will they add groups of twos to the row?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I doubt you will be the only fast track holder. If yes then they proberly will fill the empty seats, silly not to really.

Well dont you only really fill seats wihen your in the single rider queue? I mean there could be no empty seats for ages and you could just be standing there still in the queue....with a fastrack. And the point of fastrack is...to skip the queueing.

If only one person from fastrack goes for Front row, they will ask for a group of two or 3 from the front row queue before going to single riders.Anyway if you use fastrack on Inferno when its from the exit you won't have a choice of what seat your in anyway.

I like the idea of fastrack but its too expensive. I think they lower the price of ultimate fasttrack . A fair price for me would be ?20 or ?45 if brought with your entrance ticket. And annual pass holders get it cheaper.

I like the idea of fastrack but its too expensive. I think they should have an all day one for every ride that is cheaper than the current one. A fair price for me would be ?20 or ?45 if brought with your entrance ticket. And annual pass holders get it cheaper.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is a thing called Ultimate Fast Track.Includes:Stealth (not pole position)ColossusInfernoX:\SamuraiTidal WaveLoggersVortexRushSlammerAll unlimited. Its normally ?40 or something... depends if your buying a ticket with it really.

Tbh isn't 'MSN Speak' its an alliteration of a phrase so hush up Sebby :oFastrack is ridiculously overpriced, there are probably some innocent guests out there who go and buy all of these tickets and end up paying ?16 on top of their entrance ticket.</random crap>

Tbh isn't 'MSN Speak' its an alliteration of a phrase so hush up Sebby :oFastrack is ridiculously overpriced, there are probably some innocent guests out there who go and buy all of these tickets and end up paying ?16 on top of their entrance ticket.</random crap>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. ?6 for stealth pole position is completely stupi! ?6 for a 10 second thrill experience is definetely not worth it in my opinion!