Thorpe Park Meetup - Sunday 30th May 2010

Marc

Park: Thorpe ParkDate: Sunday 30th May 2010Meeting point: Stealth sitting rocks.Time:01:00pmAfter much demand for a meet we have now arranged our next meetup at Thorpe Park on Sunday 30th May. The park opens at 9:30 and close at 6:00pm, the meetup will start at 1:00pm at Stealth at our usual place! ADVICE: We strongly advise you to eat before 1pm so there are no hold-ups throughout the day which means the group will be able to enjoy the rides!Dont forget your welcome to bring guests along to the meet, but we kindly ask that banned members are not invited for obvious reasons.If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask one of the team!Send me a PM so I can add you to the list!We hope to see you there!Thanks,ManiaHub Team.Attending (14):MarcIan (meal only)PeterMikeyTDanRyanJames EllerbyProfessor XChrisSmart GuyTPKabzEllie-Rob FMaybeWill

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you will really enjoy it, we're not all that bad everyone on here is so easy to get along with, and fantastic!

Fixed :angry:Haha really though, people have met some of their best friends from here, and we all love meeting new people, it's good for the community and it's great for you to spend some time with people whom of which you share a common interest.