Sign in to follow this  
Marc

Thorpe Park Meetup - Sunday 30th May 2010

You can stay away from my house thank you Ryan. :unsure:I might be on-park with someone else who urm... isnt popular with some of the members on here

There will more than likely be a couple of meets over the summer, so don't worry too much if you're unable to attend this meet. Is anyone up for a meal after the park?

Steeeeve...do you know anymore about when you may have your Magic Pass? :o After working out my finances, it would appear that I couldn't even afford to use a BOGOF voucher :o Unless I grow wings and fly to the park, saving me money on train fare :o

Steeeeve...do you know anymore about when you may have your Magic Pass? :o After working out my finances, it would appear that I couldn't even afford to use a BOGOF voucher :o Unless I grow wings and fly to the park, saving me money on train fare :o

Yes, I now have my Magic Pass. So you are sorted now. :o

Yaaay! :oThank you thank you thank you!EDIT: Is Rob F really attending? Well this is awkward now...sorry but I have to be honest!

Edited by Michaela

Due to finacial statement I could be taking packed lunch to the park! :o I am saving for Blackpool and Alton towers the following week for my birthday :o

Packed lunch FTW :o I will be taking one, can't afford the rip off prices the park has! :oBlackpool AND Alton Towers for your birthday?! :o Lucky!!

Due to finacial statement I could be taking packed lunch to the park! :o I am saving for Blackpool and Alton towers the following week for my birthday :o

That trip's gonna be epic, cant wait! :o This meetup should also be really good too. :o

I am no longer able to attend this meet. To cut a long story short, my parents believe that even though I haven't had a proper holiday off from revision since last summer, I shouldn't have even 1 day off during half term.

Oh I see :)I'm still unsure if I'm attending or not, money's gonna be tight :) I wanna see all you awesome people but I have to consider my finances. Blast!

I may be at the park Sunday depending on parents...So probs if bump into the group may say some hellos (especially to Mikey T :P)

Alright I'm coming but I'll be in either just after opening or just before the meet up as usual =P

This means Vortex is a must! "Your lights gone out" :P