PR / Marketing

Ryan

It is an excellent site. It looks corporate, it looks sleek, its professional, it now has an 'Exclusive' feel, as a site for normal customers it looks far more reliable.

Everyone hates change but it is a fantastic site, and the marketing is going in the best direction possible, it needs to regain its THEME PARK image rather than its CHAV/THRILL Park image that is achieved over the past few years (before people moan at me for that one, its my own opinion and if you want to argue with it, please don't make it an argument on here)

So all in all, this is a brilliant direction for the park to be going in, and now it suits being a RESORT! Which it now is! It needs this, and now its a perfect site to now promote events, concerts, summer nights, Ministry of Sound, etc, before it looked like an after thought!

This image will spread across the park pretty soon, as and when they keep refurbishing the park, ideally I would rather see a bulk of money go into the image of the park, keep the branding exclusive and make guests feel ultra special that they are going to Thorpe Park, its all about image these days, just look at any Business Studies course!

I will finally say, just look at the branding of F1 and or Surrey University, they have spent a lot of time and effort creating their brand, and it works!

Just had a good look at the new website and I give it 10 out of 10 for style and ease of navigation and the selection of products available.

The only grump I have is when it says "Tickets from £22.99" which makes me believe I get a ticket for £22.99 when in fact the price of a normal adult is £24.99.

If anything they have got the online prices right, I would be happy to pre-book a ticket for £24.99 where as I believe last year unless you booked more than a week in advance you only got the cheaper ticket? Correct me if I am wrong guys.

• 2 months later...