Disneyland Paris

James6

What would you say is wrong with the two parks at the moment then? I think they are pretty much perfect, obviously I don't know all the little details...

I agree with what has been stated below.Disneyland Park itself is great - no doubt. I think a water ride is needed to perfect the balance, though.However, the studios park is a mess. The rides are OK - but there aren't enough of them and the newer rides they have installed just aren't 'Disney' and have poor capacity. The new TSP has an Intamin half pipe coaster that is lucky to push 600pph - it's just not enough.Also - if you imagine most Disney parks are a circle - the studios isn't and the layout is a mess. Rock n' Rollercoaster (the better of the two installs) and HTOT are the saving graces of the park.

Whilst I relatively love the Magic Kingdom park, it could do with a few extra attractions here and there (not much, but 2/3 more would be awesome, namely a flume, rapids and EMV)...The Studios on the other hand, are TERRIBLE, awful layout, very few quality rides, very low capacity park, and even with Tower, RnR and Crush (cannot state on TSP), being good rides, it doesn't hide that the park needs more high throughput quality throughout...By far, the worst Disney park ever...On the subject on a third park, if they made it into DisneySEA, all would be well...

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Maintaining that many lights is a complete nightmare I guess, with quite a lot of reports over the last few years that it's a shadow of its former self. A lot of lights just don't work anymore. Whether they can be fixed is another matter.

Maintaining the lights shouldn't be a problem. It's a decent sized rig but nothing more complicated than a medium sized touring show or a big nightclub. Those things are designed very we and I've never seen one "written off". They're modular, so it's pretty easy to fix them.That's a shame to hear, That was my favourite ride at the resort because of the light show. Sucks.Screw you DLRP!!Dave

I went not long ago and it looks the same as always to me! Both versions of that ride in DLRP and at DHS, are soo dull. Infact Paris minus the story, is infact a more interesting ride due to the lighting. The black light palm trees, do nothing for me in Florida at all. If we had to choose a Vekoma; sort the trains out, and Space Mountain is where it's at for me!

The one time I went to Disneyland Paris was when we didn't go in the studios, but we went with the school, SM is easily the best ride there, much better then the American version of SM in my opinion. BTMR is very good also, Indiana Jones got ridiculous queue's and I was so disappointed I didn't research that the trains go forwards not backwards now. This was about 2007. I'm sure they were turned forwards many years before but I didn't realize ;)

• 2 months later...
:ninja::D From the creative team of Fantasmic and obviously, world of color.. Disneyland Paris looks all set for their 20th anniversary. Huge water screens, fireworks and pyros.. Starts April 1st.Posted ImagePosted Image"Sleeping Beauty Castle will see spectacular flights of fancy wrapped around it as Peter Pan's shadow escapes to bring you the rainbow reality of 'Dreams' -our unmissable new nighttime-spectacular show. This world premiere follows his adventure as he weaves his way between timeless Disney Stories, dashing through incredible lasers, fantastic fountains and peaking in an extraordinary finale" :wub::wub:

• 1 month later...