Pokemon

tidear

With the recent release of the new 5th generation starters, whose excited for Pokemon Black and White versions?Or do you think Pokemon has run its course?When do you think they should/should've stopped making new games?Anybody made any fakes or custom make monsters that they'd like to share?I personally think its great how they can still create new monsters. But some are getting a bit desperate by evolving all the classics like Tangela.This is the bets side for getting all the latest news and updates:http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

I had the orignal Pokemon blue/red and then yellow back in 2000, I also had the whole set of the orignal trading Cards. I think that if kids and teens of today still enjoy watching/playing are trading Pokemon then way not continue. Personally I'm pat Pokemon and onto the next stage of life..!!!!!!

I love Pokemon, I really do. Anyone that calls it a kids game has obviously not played it recently. It's far more then that and it is the only reason why I have ever owned a Game Boy Colour, Advance and the DS.I love FIRE PIG, however David Cameron and the water one who looks like he has downs syndrome are rubbish.

Erm, you mis-understood, I meant the NEW water starter...Mark has already made my point... (Though WHY Piplup?)

fail. I've always chosen the fire starter in the past and decided to chose water this time, I was disappointed =/ Although, I am sticking with Growlithe for my fire type!New starters, very cute. Too early to judge yet though.

I'm tempted to start Platinum again and go for it with Piplup. I haven't started with Piplup since 2007 and I didn't realise it was part steel back then. So everytime I sent it out against a fire type it was obliterated. I prefer Mudkips water/ground combo when it becomes Masrhstomp as electric trainers become a breeze and he has the highest base stat.For cuteness, Totodile thrashes them all..Definitly starting with FIREPIG on Black/White. He just looks so happy!

My fave is the grass snake one - he's so up himselfI'll go for the fastest one no matter what which will probs be the grass oneThe water one sucks, it looks so... ungoodWhich duel types do you think the starters will have? I reckon the firepig may be part dark, the grass one part flying or dragon, and the water one part ice cos it looks like a snowman! lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...