Hidden Chessington

God, I remember that same door on the 5th Dimesion "mind the doors..."Looking back, as great as the 5th dimension was, when Terror Tomb opened I was amazed at what an utterly amazing job they did re-theming it.

Head to the Chessington audio thread, I've posted the 5th Dimension soundtrack. Might bring back some memories. :o

Also, anyone care to tell me what "Hawling Hank" was, to the left of the Runaway Train.

I believe it was a themed picnic area or something along those lines. Never seems to be any images of it. Strangely it still exists behind the rodeo site. I took a pic at the weekend to show you guys. There is no way of getting to it but you can clearly see the themed buildings sitting behind the medical centre in Forbidden Kingdom (where you can also tell the railway line used to pass through).Posted Image

I believe it was a themed picnic area or something along those lines. Never seems to be any images of it. Strangely it still exists behind the rodeo site. I took a pic at the weekend to show you guys. There is no way of getting to it but you can clearly see the themed buildings sitting behind the medical centre in Forbidden Kingdom (where you can also tell the railway line used to pass through).Posted Image

Yeah from what I can tell is it was just kept when they installed Rodeo in it's last resting place, just used it as a good backdrop.

• 2 weeks later...