Fright Nights

BiHazz-ord

I went on the first saturday of last years event and it was actually very quiet and we had ridden all rides by 3pm and then got on all 4 mazes by about 7:30pm. I even got 8 rerides (had to exit train and then walked straight through gate near the baggage hut) on Stealth at around 9:30pm which has never happened for me ever. I am planning to go the first saturday again this year.

I know this may sound stupid, but if I have a standard Merlin annual pass and I'm going on the 8th, do I have to pay the £5 reservation fee? Or could I turn up and use my annual pass as normal without having payed the fee? It's not very clear on the website.

I'm going on the 8th too :D Yes, you have to pay the £5 fee, you can book it online or get it on the day (I think.) The £5 fee applies to all Fright Night days. :blush:

^ I take it you're at Broadditch on the 13th, for Press Night? You're in for a treat. :) Heard some early reviews from Staff Preview evening about experiment 10 and they have all been tremendous and glowing. One comment described it as on "another level". Looking forward to reviews from tomorrow evening and onwards. B)

Heard some early reviews from Staff Preview evening about experiment 10 and they have all been tremendous and glowing. One comment described it as on "another level". Looking forward to reviews from tomorrow evening and onwards. :)

Same. There's such a huge difference between staff getting a free go with no queues and paying people having to wait in long lines for a go. One remembers how loved Seven was when it first opened in 2005...

Couple of questions!This will be my first fright nights (8th) and I'm not too sure how to go about it, I have a premium annual pass so if I'm right in thinking I can just turn up and go in? My mate on the other hand only has a Standard pass, do we have to call up and get it sorted? (the £5 extra he has to pay) or can he pay on the door when he arrives?Also got two other mates interested in going, are they able to still do 2 for 1's?