Fright Nights

BiHazz-ord

I was just looking at Thorpe's website and I came across Fright Nights. It doesnt seem there is anything new for FN, only Saw Alive, but tbh the only thing they can do with Saw alive is add one more new scene. Has anyone found any news, about the huge event, because it will be hugley appreiciated. Thank you :)

I don't like the way they advertised Fright Nights.They are still trying to push Saw around everywhere. I find it misleading because it makes it sound as if Saw Alive is only for the event, when it has been there all year. Why? It is nothing to do with Fright Nights at all. Apart from maybe some Halloween decoration, nothing is going to happen to it; they are certainly not going to add another scene. Then again, I think Thorpe Park's press release marketing in general is rubbish. It does not carry the brand very well or emphasis the fact that it is a very good theme park. Just "THORPE PARK!!!1" capitalized everywhere and stupid 'target audience' stuff like Dr Pepper slogans and "Test your nerve on our gut-wrenching Unholy Trinity of rollercoasters!!!11!1" :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hiya guys,Just wondering, for fright nights, do thorpe park have a thing with people wearing costumes, because me and a group of friends are looking to go in the october holiday, and we want to all go in fancy dress, some of the costumes are a bit scary and we are just wondering if thorpe park will let us in or not.Thanks

Hiya guys,Just wondering, for fright nights, do thorpe park have a thing with people wearing costumes, because me and a group of friends are looking to go in the october holiday, and we want to all go in fancy dress, some of the costumes are a bit scary and we are just wondering if thorpe park will let us in or not.Thanks

I think the one thing is no masks...I've seen many an excellent costume going round at Thorpe during Fright Nights from a particular group, and they've had no trouble with someone dressed as a zombie with fingertips coming out of his forehead...

I think the one thing is no masks...I've seen many an excellent costume going round at Thorpe during Fright Nights from a particular group, and they've had no trouble with someone dressed as a zombie with fingertips coming out of his forehead...

I saw a guy last year queueing for SAW: The Ride dressed as Billy with a Billy mask :').

Thanks for the information

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I wouldn't be surprised if the new maze did replace Hellgate this year. From reports it sounds as though the actual maze itself has seen better days and it's always good to refresh older attractions. Thorpe already have 4 mazes on park which is epic really when you consider Alton still only has the one, free maze.

• 2 weeks later...

From Thorpe Park's Official Facebook Page:"if you aged 16-24 and have been to our Fright Nights before we'd love for you to come down on Thursday 9th June to give us a hand. Drop us an email at press.office@thorpe-park.co.uk with Fright Nights as the subject line if you're free!"Sounds Exciting! Anyone offered to help out?