Lady GaGa's next single should be?

Sidders

What should Lady GaGa's fourth single from 'The Fame Monster' be?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What should Lady GaGa

• Monster
    • Dance In The Dark
    • Speechless
    • So Happy I Could Die
    • Teeth

Well we all know who she is now, and you may have her album, so which track are you hoping will get the all-important single release to follow-up 'Alejandro'?Personally, as a casual fan, I'd like to see 'Speechless' released, because it shows off her song-writing and singing abilties greater than any other track onthe album, and it's a change of musical direction for GaGa. We've seen her do dance and dance-pop, now let her show the detractors she can do Queen-esque rock ballads.as for 'Dance In The Dark', many want it released, and she's been saying at her live shows since June 28 that this is her next single. Unfortunately there's no confirmation yet so treat this as a rumour, I know I will because whilst I like it I would rather have 'Speechless'.Und du?

I thought it would be monster, it coincides with the fame monster theme. She said awhile back that she won't release any stripped / rock-ballads songs as singles because her record label don't believe they would be commercially-successful and it doesn't appeal to the mainstream market. She also premiered a new song from her third album called 'You & I / Me' at the recent Elton John Social Event saying that it's ok for her to premiere this song because she won't be releasing rock-type ballad songs. Speechless also got the worst reception out of all the FM songs.I'm quite certain that if Gaga did a new single it would be Monster or Dance in the Dark, and there's no reason not to release more singles from album since:1) Her album and lead single is not being announced until 1/1/112) The album is not being released until Q1 20113) We still have 6 months until the date comes, which means we could have 2 more singles; a summer and autumn gaga song (3 months each) - monster & DitD.

3) We still have 6 months until the date comes, which means we could have 2 more singles; a summer and autumn gaga song (3 months each) - monster & DitD.

There is loads of rumors about tracks being released from TFM. However gagadaily even said themselves that no other singles are to be released. The reason not to release any more songs from her current album because the album has been out for such a long time now more people have the album and therefore wouldn't buy the singles.Lady GaGa's next single should be?*CHANGED MY MIND*Glitter & Grease

I remember she said she wanted 'Speechless' to be a single but that was back before even 'Telephone'. :|She's extended her Monster Ball Tour to April 2011, so I expect we'll see a lead single from her third album around May 2011, because there'd be no point promoting the third album, whilst touring her second. Also, yes Will she has confirmed the name of her third album will be tatooed on her and that she would upload a photo of the tatoo and post it on her website on New Year's Day. My money on the album's name is 'Born This Way'. She said herself that would be the title of her Biographical Film were one ever to arise, and that she wnated it tatooed on her... Hmm..I'm still for 'Speechless' though, and for those of you who haven't heard 'You & I':http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWmgZowpIWEWas that not delicious?

And a lot of those videos on YouTube saying 'This song is for her new album' are more than likely wrong because even if they were for the album, when GaGa realises they've been leaked, she's not the kind to just say 'Oh well'; she'd probably end up taking it off the album or remixing it so it's different to the leaked version - that's what she did for 'Alejandro' before 'The Fame Monster' came out. It means whilst everyone may have the leaked version of 'Alejandro', they won't have the official version because she'd have remixed it just before the release.The ONLY song that look likely to appear on GaGa's third album is 'Then You Love Me', because the Haus Of GaGa released a low quality, unfinished track, with half the verses' lyrics missing and the song's whole structure mixed up, since then, computer whizzes have put the song in what they believe to be the right order and post it on YouTube, DigitalSpy and ThatGrapeJuice to name few of many websites. But knowing GaGa, she could change her mind and remove it from the track listing last minute, despite what the Haus of GaGa have said, because we all know how much she likes to make decisions herself (the 'Alejandro' and 'Dance In The Dark' debacle).'You & I' is the only song GaGa herself has confirmed will be on the album.

I know 'Bad Romance' wasn't leaked, I never said it was, nor did I say that any track from 'The Fame Monster' was deliberately released; both 'Alejandro' and 'Bad Romance' were leaked illegally, the former was remixed last minute for the album version, I guess it being the lead single made GaGa decide rather than re-work it, just let it create a bit of buzz (á la 'Night Work, the Scissor Sisters' new album, which quite frankly is amazing) for the album and the single itself. For some reason Haus of GaGa have released an official demo for the third album in the form of 'Then You Love Me'... Lord knows why.And I'm sure it's okay not to like it now: it's not the finished version - the leaked version of 'Alejandro' was dull, repetitive, had a different vocal melody for the verses and was also low quality.We can see 'Then You Love Me' is definitely not finished, but I think it's got some legs, and it could be included on the album once re-worked... but then again this is GaGa, regardless of whether of not it was released by Haus of GaGa, it's the Lady herself who's in control of what goes on the album. Oooh the suspense... *Starts a countdown to New Year's Day* -_-

new song from her third album called 'You & I / Me' at the recent Elton John Social Event saying that it's ok for her to premiere this song because she won't be releasing rock-type ballad songs. Speechless also got the worst reception out of all the FM songs.I'm quite certain that if Gaga did a new single it would be Monster or Dance in the Dark, and there's no reason not to release more singles from album since:

Remember Haus of Gaga said no more singles from the fame monster :/. (although I wanted monster!!)And also, I thought that 'You & I' wont neciserely (spelling?) be on the 3rd album, I thought it was just a new song she wrote? or am I wrong lol?

Remember Haus of Gaga said no more singles from the fame monster :/. (although I wanted monster!!)And also, I thought that 'You & I' wont neciserely (spelling?) be on the 3rd album, I thought it was just a new song she wrote? or am I wrong lol?

I'd like to think it's on the record, because I think it showcases her songwriting skills and versatility as an artists, which is something her detractors lament her for: the fact she's only released dance-pop material.

It's true to say it would have one stonkingly good video... but if you ask me, whilst she's done some very depthy video's for 'Telephone' and 'Alejandro', they just aren't as good as 'Bad Romance'. I'm okay with watever she releasing next as long as it's DEFINITELY 'Speechless'. -_-'Dance In The Dark' will suffice, but I feel her detractors are going to hate her and claim she's swagger-jacking Madonna 'yet again', if she releases 'Speechless' she will appeal to casual fans as well as a whole new demographic.

It is confirmed on various music forums that Dance in the Dark will be the last single from TFM, it hasn't been confirmed on Lady Gagas site as of yet... just wanted to add that.

Source?GagaDaily and Gaganews both said no more singles from the fame monster.

Obviously, none of these links are reliable sources, but as JamesB said, "various music forums" have 'comfirmed' it, by stating that GaGa has announced the release at her Monster Ball Tour, but trust me when I say - GagaDaily is about as trustworthy as a one-bob note. Just because they update regularly doesn't make them reliable - they said GaGa was releasing 'Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)' as an international single, and that she was going to think about giving 'Dance In The Dark' a release in 'Telephone's place.http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1270058http://poponandon.com/?p=3583http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=89854http://www.popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=237&topic=23438.msg%msg_id%http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Dance_in_the_Dark_(song)http://ladygagalive.net/2010/05/29/dance-in-the-dark-to-be-4th-single-from-the-fame-monster/ (I actually commented in this post; look for my other alias, 'OddOne')So yeah just to re-iterate, nothing is confirmed until there's proof from GaGa herself, these are just some rumours that have been going around since the end of June 2010.

Only across Europe, New Zealand and Australia, so it wasn't an international single as it never got a UK, Irish, American or Asian release. Just a regional release to selected countries.Besides, cover art isn't proof! Just look at 'Alejandro' and 'Dance In The Dark', they're covers were released back in 2009 following promotion on iTunes to get people to buy the album. But of course, then 'Alejandro' got officially released internationally earlier this month.For those of you who haven't seem the AMAZING 'Dance In The Dark' cover... here it is, in all it's GaGa glory:Posted Image*splat*