Manufacturer Count

JoshC.

Well, as a small project, I've been researching what Ride Manufacturers are at what park. Just been a bit of randomness to be honest. Anyways, I've done the 3 major Merlin parks and here's the results:(Not sure about everything to be honest. If I've made a mistake or something, feel free to correct me . Also, I know some people don't class In House as a manufacturer, so that's why they're separated from the rest, and why the manufacturer count is x / x+1.)Thorpe Park Manufacturers:B&M (Inferno)Intamin (Colossus, Stealth, Rumba Rapids)Gerstlauer (Saw)Vekoma (X:\WTF)Mack (Flying Fish, SIAT, Loggers Leap, Rocky Express)S&S (Rush and Slammer)Fabbri (Detonator and Quantum)HUSS (Zodiac)Mondial (Samurai)KMG (Vortex)Hopkins (Tidal Wave)NV Aquatic (Depth Charge)Severn Lamb (CCR)Metallbau Emmeln (Mr Monkey's Banana Ride)Berzatton? (Chief Ranger's Carousel?) In House (Saw Alive) Not counting OG rides. That's 16/17 Manufacturers. However, if we include White Water West for the 2011 New Ride..17/18 ManufacturersChessington Manufacturers:Zamperla (KOBRA, Jungle Bus, Berry Bouncers, Tiny Truckers)Maurer Söhne (Rattlesnake, Dragon’s Fury)Mack (RMT, Dragon Falls, Tomb Blaster, Bubbleworks, Sea Storm, Sea Dragons(?), Safari Skyway)Arrow / S&S (Vampire)Zierer (Monkey Swinger, Griffons Galleon)Barbieri (Tuk Tuk Turmoil Dodgems)Interactive Incorporated (Temple of Mayhem)Huss (Black Buccaneer, Rameses Revenge)Fabbri (Peeking Heights)Berzatton (Carousel)Supercar Leisure UK (Toadies Crazy Cars)In House (Canopy Capers, Hocus Pocus Hall)11/12 manufacturers.Alton Towers Manufacturers:B&M (Nemesis, Oblivion Air)Intamin (Rita, Th13teen, Congo River Rapids)Maurer Söhne (Sonic Spinball)Zierer (Twirling Toadstool)Mack (RMT, The Flume, CATCF, Duel, Battle Galleons, Marauder’s Mayhem, )Huss (Enterprise, The Blade, Ripsaw)Chance (Submission)Pinfari (The Beastie)Kompan (Space Adventures)Poma (Skyride)Zamperla (Heave Ho)Vekoma (Hex)WGH Transportation (Tractor Ride, Riverbank Eye Spy, Doodle Doo)In House (207 Driving School)11/12 ManufacturersNow, the number of rides each Manufacturer has in total at the 3 parks:Mack: 18Intamin: 6HUSS: 6Zamperla: 6B&M: 4In House: 4S&S / Arrow: 3Fabbri: 3Maurer Söhne: 3Zierer: 3WGH TransportationVekoma: 2Berzatton: 2Gerstlauer: 1Mondial: 1KMG: 1Hopkins: 1NV Aquatic: 1Severn Lamb: 1Metallbau Emmeln: 1White Water West: 1Barbieri: 1Chance: 1Pinfari: 1Poma: 1Kompan: 1Interactive Incorporated: 1Supercar Leisure UK: 1Interesting, ey?

Benin, we already knew Mack were amazing! :)

I can't remember who told me but I thought Vekoma only did the trains and Arrow designed the track? That's not 100%, just off the top of my head.

You are right indeed! It is an awkward one to decide on, so dunno what to class it as.. :D

To add, most of legolands rides are zamperla or WGH transportation.To add to your list, tractor ride, riverbank eye spy and I *think* doodle doo are WGH. What on earth is space adventures?!

Cheers for the additions. :DTo be honest, I've bo idea what SA is, I saw it listed as an attraction on a site (forgotten what one). Will try and find the link though. :)

Space Adventures is the small play area in front of the Beastie, I'm not sure whether it's worth counting, but that's what it is :).

Ah right. Cheers. :DWill sort out Lego tonight / tomorrow. Don't be surprised if I start making my way round other parks as well.. :D