Heide Park

MikeC

Just in case anyone thought they'd built that indoor queueline for this ride, they haven't.

That was the queue for the parks (really good!) log flume, which was removed for construction of this ride...

:)

I see - fits in really well though haha!

Mark9, if build correctly (with enough fire exits) it would be OK to let customers queue inside it.

Just in case anyone thought they'd built that indoor queueline for this ride, they haven't.

That was the queue for the parks (really good!) log flume, which was removed for construction of this ride...

:)

Was it always like that then?

I unfortunately missed out on that Flume on my visit, I don't recall it being on the Q-Bot which could well be the reason why I didn't because the place was awfully busy and I had sunstroke... Not my best park visit ever...

• 3 weeks later...

Heide taking a leaf out of Smiler's pre-opening promotion with the new rides logo appearing on some buildings in Germany.

1238875_10151990108816629_1255182862_n.j

998292_10151990108591629_435769578_n.jpg

Somehow doesn't captivate the mind like the brilliant marketing done for The Smiler last year.

I agree, The Smiler's marketing on big ben and pretty much everywhere in london, captivated me alot more, not to mention, Yellow in the Smiler logo is also more noticeable. :P

Looks nice.

Seems like the right hand side will be giving a better experience though. Other wing riders seem to give a more even number of 'flipping over the track' and 'flipping under the track', if you will. FotD seems to heavily give the flip overs to the right side.

Doubt it'll make that much a difference mind.