The Smiler

th13teen

Good. Maybe then we can stop these "staff members told me something but I can't back up my sources because it may cost them their job" nonsense. Then we can go back to being actually surprised when the park does something and not have it spoilered months in advance.

Fair point, but sometimes it balances out through those who evidently don't know it all. The last post I remember of that sort was someone saying Slammer was being decommissioned before the end of the season. That worked out well for them, and the sight of Slammer testing was then made a nice surprise. Anyway, it's a shame for staff who don't tell everything to everyone they know, who might just genuinely like being able to know what's going on.

Right, I found a picture of the face all over a wall in west London on Towers Street Forums. It says I can't post it on here so if you want to see it you can look on Alton Tower's Twitter account or on page 105 of the SW7 thread over at Towers Street.

It looks like Alton are onto a winner with a solid coaster and strong, nationwide marketing to accompany it. I can't wait to see how everything pans out over the coming months!