The Smiler

th13teen

Yeah, I'm sure they won't be removing anything, but it would be nice to open it up a bit.

But why? X Sector is meant to be a dark and intimidating place, the close proximity of all the outlets, attractions, features and theming all plays into this idea nicely. The trees also add a towering and eerie backdrop to the area helping it give off the "sinister" and "forbidden" look in which John Wardley mentions in the Magic Factory.

I swear they've not been involved in any spates recently...

Part of me thinks this is because they moved away, not that Towers could change anything back on Oblivion because of being under a court order...

I think...

Last I heard they had some neighbour issues of their own, ironically complaining about the noise from the Ropers own factory.

Yeah I remember their pottery factory being complained about shortly after they'd started another campaign against Towers...

Since then it's all been quiet...

It's got quiet as it has been proven that their pottery factory makes more noise than Oblivion - so my guess is now the local residents are standing up to them they know if they stop Oblivion, they're pottery factory would be stopped as well!

Starting to get really excited for this, it looks so twisted and evil :wub:

Hoping to go to the towers in the summer but really want to go earlier! The only thing I can complain about is that it's a eurofighter and if it ages anything like Saw then those inversions will not be fun.. Maybe the different trains will stop this happening.