The Smiler

th13teen

So, there's someone above Kelman it seems...interesting!

Can't wait for the fourth, and presumably final, part. Should tie everything together to show what The Smiler is and who's behind it explicitly, I hope (or at least set it up so we have a rough idea).

I find it interesting that the second and third video both have "I'm posting this in the hope..." at the beginning, and that we don't know who this person is. Maybe something will develop there?

Dang It - I'm abroad - Will have to wait until June - However by then, all opening technicalities - should have been sorted and the finishing touches should hopefully be properly in place - so I can wait

To be fair, theres no other way of having a warehouse. You don't go to industrial estates and find warehouses on their sides and in all sorts of frivolous positions :P

This is true that the design of a warehouse is a bit restricted. But I have worked in many industrial estates and if I look around now I will see brickwork, buildings that have those metal ridges like shipping containers and actual shipping containers.....I don't see any cement block buildings.....but of course this is just my view from personal experience. Plus I didn't realise this whole ride was meant to be based around an Industry site (Perhaps I'm being dumb one way or another)