The Smiler

th13teen

Nice video, creeped me out a bit as well!

Anyone else just getting redirected to the videos page (with their clues deleted) after they put in the clues, which show up to be correct?

EDIT: Got it to work; think there's a bit of naughty trickery on Towers' part though about how to enter it...

New video of it testing with the effects working, looking good :D Shame you can't see the Innoculator working though.

And blimey, it's going a fair bit slower! Possibly due to having less dummies in, plus (as Luke pointed out in chat) they use different wheels for testing, something about nylon and polyurinate polyurethane :P

Hey look, an unladen testing train going slowly through a layout, it's such a shock...

Tests will of course involve seeing what the minimum ride load can be... In a similar vein to Thirteen needing X amount of people to ride (14? I dunno, but there's a minimum limit), 8 on this one in the middle (which is in itself unlikely with actual riders) two rows seem to be that minimum amount...

It still picks up a hell lot of speed on those drops...

the only element I'm sort of pleased with is The hypnotiser, as Tickler and The Giggler look a bit naff, The giggler wasn't even blowing in the right direction cos of wind, which I going to look a tad stupid. Anyways the ride, like many including Benin have said it is using the test hard wheel, instead of the normal ones so, I can guarantee it will be a lot faster, I mean look at Gatekeeper, that looked slow in testing but when it opened it was a heck of a lot faster just wait TPM'rs by the time it opens it will be speedy!