The Smiler

th13teen

If I did the smiler with an unlimited rist band just that and keep going round how many total inversions do you think I can do

Funnily enough I saw this on Facebook not so long ago.

75c80727c0fce3297b09f98be9a50341.png

I guess it just depends how busy the fast track queue is on the day. If you do it let me know how many times you managed to do it, I'd be interested to know.

Haven't a clue off the top of my head about bank holidays, but normally on weekends, queues can soar as high as 2 hours - and you think you'll survive two hours in what's practically a PRISON with the constant "HA-HA-HA...HA-HA-HA...HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA" blasting away in the background! ;)

What you DO need to take into account TPF is that Towers is the only remaining Merlin park (I think) with Single Rider. Use this to your advantage! :)

You don't HAVE to literally be on your own. I remember doing Single Rider on Oblivion earlier this year (never again - queue moved WAY too slow! :P) and I was with my friend and he was only put directly in the row in front of me. So what I'm saying is that you can still get on with your friend/parent, but you might not be with that person on the ride! :)

Not comfy and result in a lot of upper body movement, which wouldn't be a positive for dear Smiler...

*visualises spine being snapped, skull being smashed and being killed horribly by what is one of his favourite rides* :blink:

Its just sickening how The Smiler is such a great ride...yet it BARELY has any themeing! If it weren't for the queueline taking up pretty much ALL of the surface area of the pit, they could've (say) built a small or fairly large structure in similarity to The Marmaliser and make it have some sort of connection to it!