The Smiler

th13teen

19 hours ago, pognoi said:

Fascinating, I never knew that the 446 bus could take you to thorpe park. I always nag my wife for caramel hob nobs but we're trying to save for the new merlin pass so we can play unlimited extra-ordinary golf. Lovely t-shirt, DMT is a personal favourite of mine. Stay safe!

Lots of love,

-wegloo

Stop saving now off peak pass just £69pp

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/27/2022 at 4:07 PM, MattyMoo said:

Random post alert - credit to Towers Times for this picture from back in the archives - whatever happened to these Smiler logo graphics on the backs of the trains?

14-1.jpg

Sorry to reply to a 2 month old post, but I think the illusions and Smiler graphics on the back of the trains were removed in favour of clearer safety signage following the crash. The back of the seat in front where the illusions were is certainly where the safety signage now sits, and I seem to remember that changing after the crash.

36 minutes ago, RobF said:

It was only ever the back row ??

The Smiler graphics were only ever on the back row, but for whatever reason, they went and never returned after the crash. The illusions on the seat backs in front were replaced with clearer safety signage, but I'm not quite sure why the Smiler graphics went...