The Flying Fish

AHW

• 9 months later...

I only rode that once like, years ago.I don't see what the big deal about it is though. Ain't it a bit, tame?...Don't get me wrong though, I'd still queue to ride it. I'm just saying.

Well it has changed now :lol:.And I dont think people ride for the intense crazy thrills (which we all know it delivers :P).

• 1 year later...

Is it just me or is anyone else anoyed with the current theming?I really don't think surfers really apeal that much to families :D Please at least bring some of the old theming back

The themeing is ok, but I much prefered the old theming. All of the bushes and trees with the previous ride made the whole experience so much better.

For Tims benefit then...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageCompare it to now...Posted ImageI think thats a pretty good demonstration of why nobody likes the new Fish :D

Thanks alot James!I can sort of remeber it now, but I think it was broken down when I went.Ryan, I had a one off visit in 2002, but I really started visiting in 2007

Sadly, that fishy fountain is in a bit of a state and imo could have easily come back, but no such luck. I love the look of the new fish, but would like it to be a little more green around the track and what is that muddy ditch all about? Another thing fish needs, is that little plaza area opened up, make it feel and look a lot more like it belongs in OG, where it stands now, in the summer, it's totally hidden.