The Flying Fish

AHW

^no sorry I don't I only a few videos taken from my phone which are ok quality I'll try and get them up this afternoon. The theming on the ride is really bare to be honest the area where the ride goes around looks ugly with pipes and horrible mud puddles in the middle hopefully there will be a large improvement soon. Also the seats are nice and comfy and the new lap bars are great. The announcer sounds really good and sounds very much like Billy Bob etc. The fish is great but no-where near the standard as to what it was a few years ago.EDIT:I now have photos and videosIt's the fishLogoTrainhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMdNydnN6MYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j7jHmmOgSUSorry about the poor quality but that's the best I could do

To be honest the ride isn't really that great. Only because its returned from the past, never isn't really up to its 'exciting' levels. But I haven't ridden the Fish yet this season so I really can't judge...yet that is.I think people are hoping for the best because its the new ride for this season, but still better than nothing.What I am really trying to say that I want to know where there is a Fastrack and Single Rider Queuelines installed, but I really see no point. (In my point of view anyway).

• 1 month later...

I don't know if any of you have heard of the european coaster club? Anyway I'm apart of it and I visited with them last september, and at the end of a busy day the coaster club were booked to have an hour on nemesis inferno and stealth with no one else. And we got about ten consecutive goes on inferno ( I started feeling sick after a while) then after that about 5 goes on stealth :o