What Rides Have You Had To Yourself?

little ken

Question

• Answers 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

And how the Hell does a picture of the Samurai entrance prove that I did not ride it alone?

Look at the LED notice board, it says "15 people mini[mum]". And anyway it was not to show that you didn't go by yourself, it was to show that we are not making up these rules.But, seriously, why does it matter? You either did or you didn't, does there need to be three pages of arguing? :unsure:

Ha! Your stupidity is actually quite funny. Sorry to be rude but, how many times can one person completely "miss the point" in one topic?! Putting an arrow on to a picture was not to make you say "I didn't ride Samurai by myself", it was supposed to direct your eyes to the intended focus point of the photo, to show evidence that we are not making these rules up.What next? Are you going to say it is photoshopped or something?! :unsure:

Well, at least I can live in pride that I made a forum full of theme park 'enthusiasts' jealous and made ElectricBIll have a tantrum like a three year old! Brilliant. You can say what you want, why would I care about a group of people who I don't love or care about who have nothing better to do with their lives than insult people on the Internet?Posted ImageMark9 - :unsure:

Thorpe ParkColossus - Was on one train and was just me on the train as my friend was to large for the restraintTidal Wave - One boat, only me on itVortexQuantumDetonatorNo Way OutChessingtonRameses RevengeDragons Fury Runaway TrainBlack BuccaneerCarouselTiny TruckersFlying JumbosAlton TowersBladeRitaOthersSuperman de AceroBatman La Fuga

Well thank goodness **** Face has been removed! :unsure:I was about to have a right go at him (about the whole rules being made up thing, when I attended on that ride for 2 YEARS, and often staff had to ride if there were 13/14 guests to make up for the missing weight)!*Ahem* anyway...Assuming we don't count testing the rides as staff, no I haven't had a ride to myself :unsure: Otherwise I've ridden Colossus and XNWO alone many times!

I've had a few with just me and a friend 'cos I've never been alone. The obvious ones - Depth Charge and Loggers Leap. Pretty sure we've had Mr Monkey's to ourselves as well. Would have had Samurai (not trying to wade into the argument) but because of the 15-person minimum the ride attendant stood at the entrance shouting at people to come and ride so we could go on as it was the last ride of the day :lol: I'm including it because the ride wouldn't have had that last run if it weren't for us!