Thorpe Park - Fright Nights - 24th October

Marc

Posted ImageWhen: Sunday 24th October 2010Time: 12:00pmWhere: Thorpe Park, Sitting rocks opposite Stealth DinerIts that time again, Fright Nights are very much upon us and as usual, TPM plan to be there!Please note: Fright Nights is not free for Standard Annual Pass holders and a £5 charge does apply.Pre booking at the moment is not essential, but is strongly recommended, especially if you plan to turn up later in the day! We intend to arrange the meetup on Sunday 24th October, where we shall all gather at around 2pm (TBC) We'll be meeting at the usual place at the sitting rocks opposite the Stealth Diner.From there we'll take the usual group photo and try to squeeze in as many rides as possible, including a group trip into one of the mazes (don't be too scared!). Remember we are a fun and friendly bunch of people, so don't be worried to come along. We ALWAYS love seeing new faces!Posted ImageThe park will be open from 10:00am and will close at 10:00pm, so 12 hours of thrilling and terrifying fun! If you wanna come along just pop me a message and I will add you to the attending list!For those of you who will be travelling from afar I do recommend Travelodge especially if you book now and take advantage of the cheap rooms. Travel advice on buses etc. available just PM me.The meets are always great fun and a great place to make new friends!Feel free to dress up, weve had some good ones in the past, but please do remember Masks are not permitted to be worn on park. P.S. Dont forget to bring along your Unlimited Refill Vessels!Confirmed As AttendingRyanJames EllerbyMarcSteveEllieJessMichaelaRichAdamPeajDisaster SpectorJoel PagettCoasterfrekDan (make your mind up :unsure: )Maybe AttendingRickyJezzers

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, when I was at the park last Sunday the scrolling bar at the exit said pre-booking was only nessecery on 28th - 31st.Anyway, I should be able to come... There's some idea being kicked around about going away that weekend but I don't think it'll happen. If it doesn't then I'll be there! :unsure:

Err, no. If anything, you are.But after the failure of the last meet, which was my first, I think it's fair that I'm a tad off-put at going to another...

To be honest I agree the last meet was a major fail, but I've been to nearly every meet for the last two years and that one has been the only damp squid in the pack. Every other one has been brilliant so don't be put off forever because there will be better meets in the future.I don't get why Marc felt the need to make a new list but yeah as I said before, I'll be there.

To be honest I agree the last meet was a major fail, but I've been to nearly every meet for the last two years and that one has been the only damp squid in the pack. Every other one has been brilliant so don't be put off forever because there will be better meets in the future.I don't get why Marc felt the need to make a new list but yeah as I said before, I'll be there.

Fair point. To be honest, I'm hardly the most liked member on here, so was a little apprehensive going to the other meet in the first place. After how it went, it probably won't be till next year before I consider going to another meet.

After how it went, it probably won't be till next year before I consider going to another meet.

You make it seem as if we teamed up against you. You need to introduce yourself when you're at meets, tbh I had absolutely no idea who you were until later that day. To anyone who hasn't been to meet we're not a bunch of sharks. A lot of members on here are eager to get to know new people but, like most social gatherings, it's a joint effort. :lol:

You make it seem as if we teamed up against you. You need to introduce yourself when you're at meets, tbh I had absolutely no idea who you were until later that day. To anyone who hasn't been to meet we're not a bunch of sharks. A lot of members on here are eager to get to know new people but, like most social gatherings, it's a joint effort. :lol:

I was nervous and I'm shy... :/You seemed like a great bunch of people, but I'm just not someone to just arrive, meet a bunch of strangers, and fit in like that.

I don't get why Marc felt the need to make a new list but yeah as I said before, I'll be there.

To correct a few mistakes and make sure all the infos right, up to date and in the right topic.

Is it essential to prebook an annual pass ticket if I gonna enter the park at say, 10:00am?

Not pre book on this date no, but a standard annual pass is not valid for Fright Nights so you will need a £5 annual pass ticket to get in. Unless of course you have a premium pass