Mazes And Using A Wheelchair

nittynattynoo

Question

16 answers to this question

I don't think there is a problem to this, because obviously the park cannot discriminate and the corridors within the mazes are big enough for wheelchairs but obviously there might be "some" restrictions, did you try phoning Thorpe Park, or was that the way you tried contacting them?

yeah I tried ringing but she wouldnt say yes or no just to go and get exit passes and the rule being if you use it on stealth and the que is 90 minutes you then have to have wait another 90 minutes before you re-use your exit pass.....I'm not sure what you are supposed to do in those 90minutes if you need to use a exit pass for all the rides. could be a very long day!!!!

Cheers Jord,I have had a look of that, the same rule applies at chessington as we had exit passes the other week and they said if there was a que of 45mins for the vampire and you use the exit pass then you have to wait another 45minutes before you use the exit pass on any main attraction they stamp the back of your card with a time ( I have also read that some staff arent as strict as others with the stamps, luckily for us the park was dead and we didnt have to que for anything at all even if we hadnt had the passes. We would happily buy the fast passes but because our friend is a left leg amputee she cant climb stairs or even surfaces well so needs the chair when out and about. But like you said hopefully guest services will be a bit more helpful.

There may be some rules on being in a wheelchair if the person cant leave the chair because thatworld mean that it might be unsafe in evacuation and most have small walk ways but I dontknow what they will do on dead end terror zone the new atraction for this year but I thinka wheel chair can enter helgate and asylum. saw alive I'm not sure on same for dead endand se7en and the cursecoasterfreckhope I helped you