Thorpe Park Ride Game

Marc

WE HAVE A WINNER!It's hard, fast and up in seconds.... STEALTH!

So what we're basically saying here is that rides with excellent layouts, decent themes are unnecessary, all we need is a crayon and a piece of paper, draw the shortest layout imaginable and that will get ride enthusiasts and general public foaming at the mouth.I think I might become a ride designer, this ****s easy. :(

So what we're basically saying here is that rides with excellent layouts, decent themes are unnecessary, all we need is a crayon and a piece of paper, draw the shortest layout imaginable and that will get ride enthusiasts and general public foaming at the mouth.

Id say so, Stealths still thorpes Icon ride and probably still most popular overall so really the results dont come as any surprise.

Slightly harsh that Depth Charge is so low as it is the second oldest ride I think? after Rocky Express? For this reason it is iconic due to its age I think

Teacups (Early 80's I believe), CCR, Rocky Express and Loggers Leap (1989) are all older than Depth Charge (1991).However, I'd say the words 'iconic' and 'icon' are thrown about far too often nowadays....

So what we're basically saying here is that rides with excellent layouts, decent themes are unnecessary, all we need is a crayon and a piece of paper, draw the shortest layout imaginable and that will get ride enthusiasts and general public foaming at the mouth.I think I might become a ride designer, this ****s easy. :(

I agree with you Mark9 Stealth does look like a kid made it

• 4 months later...

Canada Creek Railway (5)Chief Rangers Carousel (5)Colossus (6)Depth Charge (4)Detonator (5)Flying Fish (5)Loggers Leap (5)Mr Monkeys Banana Ride (5)Nemesis Inferno (5)Quantum (5)Rocky Express (4)Rumba Rapids (5)Rush (5)Samurai (5)Saw – The Ride (6)Slammer (5)Stealth (5)Storm in a teacup (5)Tidal Wave (5)Time Voyagers (5)Vortex (5)X:\ No Way Out (5)Zodiac (5)Rocky express -1Saw:/ The ride +1