TPM London Meet

MikeyT

Well my bus turned up and I'm at the station! :P Trains appear to be ok, except for the London Victoria train on the other platform turning up but still sitting there 5 minutes later :/ And the board says it's delayed. It shouldn't affect my train though as it's coming from a different line.Ooh now it's gone and my train is in the distance...it's getting nearer...it's arrived :P I'm on! WE'RE OFF :P As long as the Waterloo trains at Clapham are fine I should be on time!

Okay, I will be first to say something about today.SUCH a good day today, London Dungeons was not as expected! (Posted Image) Also enjoyed all the other stuff we did, shame we got split up in madame tussauds but all in all an amazing day. P.S CERTAIN people came out with some great lines today too - jokess!

Yep, Sunday was a great day with some great laughs :P Haven't got round to uploading pics yet but hopefully will do it tonight! I have one of one of the elves at Madame Tussauds, next to the Christmas tree by the lifts :)It's a shame I had to dash off at the end but the time just went and I had to gety train. Maybe next time we should plan the meal or stick to the original plan of Frankie and Bennys :P I have to admit, I wasn't overly impressed with the food at Planet Hollywood, they've changed since I last went and it's not as nice. And I don't just mean how long it took for my pizza to arrive, it just tasted...well not like restaurant food, more like cheap supermarket food and the bottom was burnt. But that aside it was a great day! I love London at Christmas! :P

Sorry this is so late, but thanks to everyone for such an awesome day on Sunday. Many many good times including Big Brother Diary Room, Planet Hollywood, and of course, our group pictures.I'm looking forward to the new season for more meets like this!Here's a taster of the pics from Sunday for those that didn't attend. :)Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=480327472892&oid=162597657107193