THE SWARM: Speculation & Theories

ZC2009

I take it we can assume from the video released by thorpe that the ride is going to be called war?http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=171304192938034&oid=27217550866&comments#!/video/video.php?v=171304192938034&oid=27217550866&commentslooking awewsome so far

Dark inside station and queueline with minor theming of destruction! But the main queueline will consist of a bin another bin and maybe a giant metal ride station building! I honestly don't expect much more from that side of the ride, but from the plans I do hope they stick to the area theming very heavily, I would also hope there to be an actual storyline involved whilst queuing!

Aye, this is a problem I noticed when I finally got round to riding Saw (June of this year) - the queue line was horrendous, and the traps and rusty scrap bits of whatever were hardly interesting. Nice to note people were kind enough to throw coinage onto one of them - probably because they thought Thorpe would appreciate the gesture. Looked more like a subtle hint that the general consensus of the queue line was that it needed improving.I vote we get benches in LC12's queue line. :(

Aye, this is a problem I noticed when I finally got round to riding Saw (June of this year) - the queue line was horrendous, and the traps and rusty scrap bits of whatever were hardly interesting. Nice to note people were kind enough to throw coinage onto one of them - probably because they thought Thorpe would appreciate the gesture. Looked more like a subtle hint that the general consensus of the queue line was that it needed improving.I vote we get benches in LC12's queue line. :(

And maybe a tyre.

I take it we can assume from the video released by thorpe that the ride is going to be called war?http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=171304192938034&oid=27217550866&comments#!/video/video.php?v=171304192938034&oid=27217550866&commentslooking awewsome so far

This has got me really excited, looks very promising! :(

that'll never happen.

Quite alot of recent theme park developments around the world have Webcams to show what is happening, Cedar Fair put them up at their parks in the closed seasons to see new rides being constructed etc, Cedar point even put one on top of Top Thrill Dragster and a view of the midway in closed season, as well as Windseeker construction cameras. Merlin even have done it, Legoland Florida has/had a construction webcam or two, as did Raptor at Gardaland which is the same ride type as LC12, This is probably why other members are expecting it, as am I very much.

Why? It did for others? How are you so quick to know?!?!Jesus christ.

I'm 100% with you on this Holly, I hate how certain members think that putting a fullstop at the end of a short sentence makes it a blunt, powerful and valid statement despite the lack of justifaction. Power in language is knowledge, not full stops...A live construction camera would be awesome ;)And well said Luke

I'm 100% with you on this Holly, I hate how certain members think that putting a fullstop at the end of a short sentence makes it a blunt, powerful and valid statement despite the lack of justifaction. Power in language is knowledge, not full stops...A live construction camera would be awesome ;)

it would be awesome I just thought its not something that thorpe would (try to) do, even if they did it would probably not work out untill much later on in the year, but how would they get a big enough webcam?

it would be awesome I just thought its not something that thorpe would (try to) do, even if they did it would probably not work out untill much later on in the year, but how would they get a big enough webcam?

Big enough webcam?You do know it doesn't have to be big to be any good right?Oi vey...

Try not to be so dismissive, it comes across really badlyDo what Cedar Point did and put it on the top of the rocket coaster I.e. Stealth ;)