THE SWARM: Speculation & Theories

ZC2009

Hey people, first post but in no way new to the forum, been following for a long time and thought it's time to actually do some input :( Just wondering what you guys think the area music will sound like, not the queue but the actual area, I've heard Krake's and Raptor's so kind of have some idea how Swarm's will sound, but I haven't heard any specific 'area music' for Krake and Raptor, just queueline style soundtracks. But yeah, just wondering what you all think! Hope everyone's good! Jack

Hey Jack! Welcome to the forums; I'm stoked that you decided to join in on the discussion. Also, great to see another Scare Actor/ Scare Industry geek like me. :PA-Kid suggested music that has the same style as the Misfits soundtrack. I think music along these lines that produce the same atmosphere would be perfect for the area!

Thorpe actually shared this video of a soundtrack on Facebook earlier. Ok, it's not confirmed to be the soundtrack yet but it surprised me that they would share something which is fan-made essentially. I must say though, something like this would be AMAZING! It would fit the ride theme well; as well as being suitable for the target audience. :) Personally I hope the official soundtrack turns out to be something with a nice DnB bassline, just like this, with a fairly slow pace to it. :)

Check out this video by YouTube user whalesharkboyuk who has created a soundtrack for THE SWARM. MASSIVE thumbs up!

Is it too early to play the 'who's gonna be the first person to test it first' game? I'm praying that they dont have Jedward on each side, I can imagine it now. 'I'm John, and I'm Edward and together we are Jedward!' 'Oh my gosh were at Thorpe park to test the new ride!''It's called LC12!''So let's go test it now! Yay!' *does cartwheel while running to The Swarm*Well at least they won't have to go to the worry of cutting the gap in the wall, with Jedward as crash dummy's and all. The aftermath will even add to the theme! <3

Somehow I doubt Jedward would accept an invitation even if it was given :) I don't know, some quarters seem to think it won't have the days and days of previews like Saw did but I suppose it would be surprising if it had no celebrity push in a way. There will be some at the VIP party thing which is already confirmed, but other than that I don't know.

Somehow I doubt Jedward would accept an invitation even if it was given :) I don't know, some quarters seem to think it won't have the days and days of previews like Saw did but I suppose it would be surprising if it had no celebrity push in a way. There will be some at the VIP party thing which is already confirmed, but other than that I don't know.

I was thinking more of an promotional video for the Facebook page, teaser for the enthusiasts. Now thinking about it more, it would be kind of funny and interesting to see how people's reactions to it will be like, and off course how the ORV quality will look. I defo think their will be some kind of celebrity advertising, considering how much effort has been put in already.

BOOK ONLINE AND GET FREE FASTRACK FOR THE SWARMFor limited time only grab a FREE Fastrack ticket for THE SWARM, worth £5, with every individual adult ticket booked online.This exclusive offer is only available for selected dates between Monday 19th March – Sunday 29th April.

Wasn't sure where to put this but it confirms Swarm fastrack will be £5.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2012/01/24/thorpe-park-rollercoaster-crash-test-dummies-lose-limbs-during-test-run-115875-23715373/What a load of crap! All this PR has done is given Thorpe and The Swarm a bad name! Sure it will get people talking, but for the wrong reasons. We all saw the pictures of them making sure the clearence was okay, so effectively all Thorpe have done is make themselves look unsafe and pull of a test dummies limb...