THE SWARM: Speculation & Theories

ZC2009

From the Developer's Diary

With ride testing fully underway, our team of on-site experts are working day and night to ensure THE SWARM is ready to excite thrill seekers when it opens in March. Here on the Developers Diary, we thought we would give you a chance to tap into their awesome ride knowledge by asking those mind-bungling questions about THE SWARM

I wonder what interessting questions will be asked about The Swarm this time round then?

I thought that I'd missed something with all those 'exclusive' interviews. :PMind you, as great an idea.. I can live without knowing what time people wake up to go to work. It was a rubbish interview anyway!On the other side of things, the interviews weren't really important to me, with so many fantastic weekly photo updates instead, nice work!

Well I'm going Monday with wife, so it will be two people busier than Tuesday. Would think Monday would be a touch busier as Fridays and Mondays have a bit of weekend influence as far as I know.Both should be fine though, I've checked as much as I can on the school holidays and am sure no one is off until the week after.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An alarming high pitched frequency transmission has been picked up at the nation's Thrill Capital, THORPE PARK. The source is UNKOWN and alert status is RED. An investigation is underway but initial reports suggest that this is the chilling and disturbing sound of THE SWARM, Europe's tallest winged rollercoaster, opening at the Park on 15th March. War is coming...