33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like her?

• yes.
    • no
    • she alright

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Discuss this amazing woman here. If you dont like here please explain why.

I Think Raps Ok But I'm Not Overly Into It I'm More Into DnB And Dubstep And ESPECIALLY House But I Understand Good Music When I See It And I Really Apreciate Her Ability Too Stand Up, Stick Out From The Crowd And Be One Of The Only Good Female Rappers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JipHEz53sUAs fake as she is, hot in this video! With the pink hair, mmmm...

Sorry, fake? You obviously don't understand this woman. There's nothing fake about her, okay, apart from her modifications. She deserves every sale she gets, she worked hard on this album and shes not just a 'feature' artist. Shes one of my favourites due to her amazing presence on stage and on her album, she isn't trying to be anything she's not like other female artists around, shes a genuine credit to America.

She is providing entertainment by 'not trying to be like everyone else' and is fake. Much like MY OPINION on Lady Gaga because if your having to TRY and stick out then you are not being you and are then being fake. But that's just MY OPINION JamesB.

Sorry, fake? You obviously don't understand this woman. There's nothing fake about her, okay, apart from her modifications. She deserves every sale she gets, she worked hard on this album and shes not just a 'feature' artist. Shes one of my favourites due to her amazing presence on stage and on her album, she isn't trying to be anything she's not like other female artists around, shes a genuine credit to America.

I was referring to her fake tits and arse. You were saying?

Fair play to artists if they like the whole fashion/ persona/ attitude/ theatre of it all. Hard work to keep up with it all!You know though, it does get exhausting now and then, I'd like to see more artists that get up on stage and sing their butt off, no added frills or fireworks... it takes a lot of talent and true stage presence to hold an audience with just your voice.This is not aimed at anyone particular in the industry, just a general trend of comment really!

To be honest with you, if I got the chance to see Nicki live and rap one of her verses, the hairs on the back of my neck would probably stand on end. She has so much authority on stage. Its hard to judge her voice, as shes not really a singer, shes a rapper. Saying that, she can also sing quite well too.I kinda disagree on your general comment on voice, Madonna is known for her weak voice however her songs are amazing and she writes and produces a lot of her material and actually her voice has gotten better over time. I think its not all about the voice, I used to think that but then I discovered acts like Florrie and got more into Madonna and realised you can have a mediocre voice but also write some stunning material too.

• 2 weeks later...

Fair play to artists if they like the whole fashion/ persona/ attitude/ theatre of it all. Hard work to keep up with it all!You know though, it does get exhausting now and then, I'd like to see more artists that get up on stage and sing their butt off, no added frills or fireworks... it takes a lot of talent and true stage presence to hold an audience with just your voice.This is not aimed at anyone particular in the industry, just a general trend of comment really!

I Think Your Thinking Of Adele ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...