Do you fancy Cheryl Cole/Justin Beiber?

MiniShinny

Do you fancy Cheryl Cole/Justin Beiber?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you fancy Cheryl Cole/Justin Beiber?

• Yes
    • No

Cheryl Cole is gorgeous and is better-looking than Britney Spears (formerly known as the best-looking female white/caucasian artist). She can sing (OK), she can dance quite well and is a good performer. I loved the "Children in Need" performance of 'Promise This'. She is down-to-earth, wears her heart on her sleeve (like me) and has a nice personality.She is not fake!! Lies!! You can't really say she's fake unless you personally know her, worked with her or know someone that knows her. Justin Bieber has a baby-face and can't be considered sexy / hot / fit by anyone over the age of 18; cute maybe...I think he's missing out on a lot of his childhood and should be doing normal things like going to school, hanging out with friends, etc. I think as soon as he cuts his hair, things could go eitherway. His hair is like his thing and once it goes...etc.For example, my Sister works at the same advertising company that did the Coleen Rooney 'Littlewoods' advert and her collegues who've worked with her, told her that Coleen was very professional and pleasant to work with. That would be a justified example.

You don't have to meet someone face-to-face to fancy them. You can see them on TV or see pictures of them.

I totally disagree with this. Meeting them and getting to know their personality, blah blah blah, then you fancy them. See someone on the TV or in a picture and liking them is little more than lusting over them in my eyes.

Well it's true, you don't have to meet someone face-to-face in order to fancy them. All the people around the world who fancy celebrities they have never met them face-to-face, before in their life. Unless you work with them, know them personally or met them at an event. Steve fancies Justin Bieber and he's, I don't think has ever met Justin beforeSo YOU (Josh) could only fancy a celebrity if you met them and got to know them personally. In that case, you will probably never fancy a celebrity then, the chances of you meeting a celebrity you like and then getting to know them is slim.

Well it's true, you don't have to meet someone face-to-face in order to fancy them. All the people around the world who fancy celebrities they have never met them face-to-face, before in their life. Unless you work with them, know them personally or met them at an event. So YOU (Josh) could only fancy a celebrity if you met them and got to know them personally. In that case, you will probably never fancy a celebrity then, the chances of you meeting a celebrity you like and then getting to know them is slim.

Well, as I said, I don't class it as fancying them, but more just lusting over them. And yes, I will probably never fancy a celebrity. Oh woe is me, however will I cope?

Josh is right. Also, people who claim to 'know' celebrites personalities via their behaviour in videos or twitter or something like that, I wouldn't class that as knowing someone, especially since there are few who present themselves to the public in a very different vain to how they can be for real and it's sadly very easy to do so.But then again I don't really think 'fancying' someone always mean you necessarily want to be with them anyway, especially in this case. For example I could say I fancy Hayley Williams but if I ever for some reason had the chance, would I actually 'go out' with her? Probably not.