Closed Season

JoshC.

Simple topic really, just for updates and that over the closed season. :P (By the way, mods, can this be put in the General Thorpe Park Section? :P)Not much I can say really, and unfortunately I don't have any pictures, but there's a chance of some in the nest few days from me. Vertical construction of Storm Surge is not visible from outside the park yet. The majority of the slide is still in the staff car park, however, the lift hill section has been moved (whether it's just been moved out of site, or somewhere slightly more productive I dunno. Rush's swigs haven't been taken off (which is different to previous seasons I believe?) and Slammer doesn't have any scaffolding on it (for a change :D). Samurai's arm is still in its ordinary position, though I'd assume the pods have been taken off like usual. Not much else I can say really. Photos will probably come from one member or another sooner or later, so until then...

Simple topic really, just for updates and that over the closed season. :P (By the way, mods, can this be put in the General Thorpe Park Section? :P)Not much I can say really, and unfortunately I don't have any pictures, but there's a chance of some in the nest few days from me. Vertical construction of Storm Surge is not visible from outside the park yet. The majority of the slide is still in the staff car park, however, the lift hill section has been moved (whether it's just been moved out of site, or somewhere slightly more productive I dunno. Rush's swigs haven't been taken off (which is different to previous seasons I believe?) and Slammer doesn't have any scaffolding on it (for a change :D). Samurai's arm is still in its ordinary position, though I'd assume the pods have been taken off like usual. Not much else I can say really. Photos will probably come from one member or another sooner or later, so until then...

ive been waiting for ages for some new updates on storm surge :/

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to be a very quiet closed season really. Slammer hasn't had it's scaffolding for what seems to be the first time, the four major coasters are probably fine, and Storm Surge is hardly the greatest piece of construction ot occur. I haven't even seen Rush's arm taken off. Hopefully we're looking at more spruce up this closed season..

Over the closed season I would like to see Thorpe Park clean Nemesis Inferno's misters out, they were literally just spraying you with water near the end of the season, but at the beginning of the season they were probably the best I have ever seen them. Oh, and also I wonder how long Storm Surge's effects will last (that's if Thorpe add any). I doubt any of Tidal Waves effects will be mended. Maybe make Stealth's launch smoke work again, it was at the beginning of last season, but not near the end... Add some lights and stuff in X:\. I can think of more but I'm not going to list them. :P

Didnt know where to put this:So I open the sun to find that they are doing the norml 2for1 vouchers for all merlin parks, but fter reading TP isn't included.. why?! The Alton,CWoA & LEGOland seperate vouchers says valid until April 30th so its not as though its only for Febuary half term.. I was bit confused!

Didnt know where to put this:So I open the sun to find that they are doing the norml 2for1 vouchers for all merlin parks, but fter reading TP isn't included.. why?! The Alton,CWoA & LEGOland seperate vouchers says valid until April 30th so its not as though its only for Febuary half term.. I was bit confused!

I know. I was confused. But then I realised that last year they did thorpe park only vouchers. there are more vouchers to come tomorrow, so perhaps they'll be the thorpe park ones?